SHEFF WEDS (h) Meet and greet the players who’ve let us down so badly this season.

Kingpin

31 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I think this is the right time to let our feelings be known pre match. 

Do or die you boys. 

So just to make it clear, you want to boo and verbally abuse the players before a game we probably need to win to stay in this division?

Not entirely sure what you are Kingpin of.  

8 minutes ago, sage said:

So just to make it clear, you want to boo and verbally abuse the players before a game we probably need to win to stay in this division?

Not entirely sure what you are Kingpin of.  

I don’t think cheering or booing will make a difference to how they perform. However, I have never ever booed a Derby player or Manager and never will and really don’t see what you aim to achieve by doing so before probably our most important game for decades....aimed at the original poster...

Edited by Jimbo Ram

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I don’t think cheering or booing will make a difference to how they perform. However, I have never ever booed a Derby player or Manager and never will and really don’t see what you aim to achieve by doing so before probably our most important game for decades....aimed at the original poster...

Maybe, just maybe if a hundred of us rather than 8 (and just me off this forum) encourage the the players before the next game it may help. 

13 minutes ago, sage said:

Maybe, just maybe if a hundred of us rather than 8 (and just me off this forum) encourage the the players before the next game it may help. 

I'm with you @sage. I was away for the B'ham game but will be down there with you this time. I'd encourage as many of us to join @Sage as possible. Just let me know the time and place. We can make a real difference and that is what support is all about. Cometh the hour cometh the men...

PS. Mods, can we change the title of this to "Meet and greet pre-Sheff Weds to support the Club"?

Edited by Ellafella

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I'm with you @sage. I was away for the B'ham game but will be down there with you this time. I'd encourage as many of us to join @Sage as possible. Just let me know the time and place. We can make a real difference and that is what support is all about. Cometh the hour cometh the men...

PS. Mods, can we change the title of this to "Meet and greet pre-Sheff Weds to support the Club"?

It isn't your thread. Start your own if that's what you want to do, and by all means criticise this idea here.

1 minute ago, Anon said:

It isn't your thread. Start your own if that's what you want to do, and by all means criticise this idea here.

Pardon me @Anon, but I think the title sends out entirely the wrong message and I suspect is NOT the view of the vast majority of posters/fans on this Forum. Nor is it in the spirit of football. 

15 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Pardon me @Anon, but I think the title sends out entirely the wrong message and I suspect is NOT the view of the vast majority of posters/fans on this Forum. Nor is it in the spirit of football. 

I agree, but I don't think the title of the thread should be changed.

A forum where the mods change any negative threads to positive ones wouldn't be much of a forum.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7