Christopher Hugh Martin Fan Club

Animal is a Ram

Just now, Archied said:

Read further back in the thread David it was stated Derby offered him a pathetic deal ,it was like pulling teeth to get to the point you are quoting from 

Right, but thats his opinion based off what he has seen journalists tweet. I can't see anywhere it's been stated as fact. I can see the point you think you have, but I just cant see where he's claimed it to be facts.

39 minutes ago, David said:

Right, but thats his opinion based off what he has seen journalists tweet. I can't see anywhere it's been stated as fact. I can see the point you think you have, but I just cant see where he's claimed it to be facts.

As you said, it's my opinion. I never claimed to have numbers behind any deal, and said multiple times I'm basing it from what Ryan Conway said on the deal. 

When the line ups were announced on Twitter earlier, Weimann was getting an absolute caneing from the Bristol fans. They wanted Kasey Palmer to start instead (apparently Weimann was playing in the centre of midfield, which sounds quite frightful).

IMO, Weimann is a limited footballer, but did a sterling job when put on the right-hand side by Rowett, where he didn't have to do much thinking. His pace and tenacity became quite effective in that period where we thought we were going up in 17/18.

11 minutes ago, Anon said:

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/208914-chris-martin/

The cider guzzlers seem pretty pleased so far.

They certainly talk a load of baalocks

Derby thinking they're too good to have an English 31 year old called Chris Martin up front.  Doesn't look like a very ambitious signing but boy will he be effective. Suits 2 up front absolutely immensely. 

Martin was quality today. It looks to me, a bit like Weimann, Derby have not used him correctly over the years.

I can certainly see why some Derby fans called him the Championship’s Sheringham ???

Hugill at QPR. Martin has similar attributes

Reminds me a bit of Steven Davies the striker we signed from Derby.