Christopher Hugh Martin Fan Club

Animal is a Ram

The fastest move of locking a thread and moving into ex-rams I can remember! Presumably to try and stop those obsessives who can’t help but post  in those Martin threads looking for a bite.

——————
Cheers Chrissy, probably the best striker we’ve had in two decades. Arguably a bit longer than that too if we’re honest. No complaints it was time for all involved to move on, a good move for him and Bristol.

In a bit CM09/19

So the end of an era and we won't see a better Centre forward at Derby for a very long time I fear.

Martin,together with several players from the Mac era,reignited by love for Derby and the Derby way of playing exciting,skilful football that was a joy to watch.

Wish him well at Bristol where I am sure he will flourish and their gain is certainly our loss which I hope doesn't come back to bite us on the arse on at least two occasions this season.

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

The fastest move of locking a thread and moving into ex-rams I can remember! Presumably to try and stop those obsessives who can’t help but post  in those Martin threads looking for a bite.

——————
Cheers Chrissy, probably the best striker we’ve had in two decades. Arguably a bit longer than that too if we’re honest. No complaints it was time for all involved to move on, a good move for him and Bristol.

In a bit CM09/19

Yeah,it was hardly subtle was it but I doubt it's the last time his name will crop up in the forums this season in spite of David's attempted lockdown!