Christopher Hugh Martin Fan Club

Animal is a Ram

On 25/10/2020 at 08:28, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What's this got to do with football?

Poss he’s happy , invigorated, enjoying life and a fresh start ,, that might have a great deal to do with his football ?,,,, may also have a great deal to do with him leaving Derby rather than being constructively dismissed ? mind you I have no idea how true the original post is and only talking theoretically 

11 hours ago, Archied said:

Poss he’s happy , invigorated, enjoying life and a fresh start ,, that might have a great deal to do with his football ?,,,, may also have a great deal to do with him leaving Derby rather than being constructively dismissed ? mind you I have no idea how true the original post is and only talking theoretically 

And I just thought it was a snidey comment by an unpleasant poster about a players personal life.

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

And I just thought it was a snidey comment by an unpleasant poster about a players personal life.

Ahhh your possibly right , I read both posts in a different way , if the post is true then good luck to Marin, with the managerial turn over we’ve had ,the loans ,the illness and perhaps? Personal stuff going on perhaps a move was a no brainier to him ,

maybe it’s just me but I hope it’s the case and wish him all the best hoping we can all move on without castigating the club for imagined terrible behaviour or Martin for supposed lack of loyalty or selfish greed ,,, perhaps it just like most things in life a multitude of reasons and no real big drama

28 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Greedy ones according to you? One CKR?

Really ? I just accept the fact that nobody knows and I could just as likely be greed as opposed to constructive dismissal,

seems strange you choose to see it that way as opposed to a pretty fair and balanced positive post I’ve made earlier regards Martin and the whole situation around his leaving??‍♂️
Maybe for some there always has to be a villain 

5 hours ago, Archied said:

Ahhh your possibly right , I read both posts in a different way , if the post is true then good luck to Marin, with the managerial turn over we’ve had ,the loans ,the illness and perhaps? Personal stuff going on perhaps a move was a no brainier to him ,

maybe it’s just me but I lookhope it’s the case and wish him all the best hoping we can all move on without castigating the club for imagined terrible behaviour or Martin for supposed lack of loyalty or selfish greed ,,, perhaps it just like most things in life a multitude of reasons and no real big drama

I don't know of anyone who has accused Martin of lack of loyalty or selfish greed,quite the opposite in fact.

He showed remarkable loyalty to the club and has no doubt been well paid for it,good for him.

Every player moves on in the end but few with such a legacy of goals and good football with Derby ?.

Now where's the next super striker,I need a new name for my yearly home shirt!

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...