Transfer rumours

40 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Had a look what we were talking about in May . We never thought it would get to this desperate state . 

I think our versions of desperate state might not be quite the same 😛

2 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Liam cooper could well be assessing his options for a few days after his hull deal falling through.

He could Wait to see who will pay him the most after they’ve missed out on targets tomorrow 

36 minutes ago, eddy779h34 said:

Todd Cantwell Rangers looks like going to Blackburn on loan 

I thought Derby should be after someone like him

Where are you finding the money to not just buy him but pay him what must be 3x our highest wage minimum?

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Where are you finding the money to not just buy him but pay him what must be 3x our highest wage minimum?

Exactly. Also he has been pretty garbage for rangers too. Think he went up there expecting to be a big deal and acted like he was prime Gerrard.

I know fans have heard of him, his name is known from his time at Norwich and he was a good player, but football moves fast and over the last year or so he is nowhere newr the player he could have been.

2 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I refuse to believe none of our ITK’s know nothing with 28 and a half hours left of the window. 

@SECornerRAM @Round the Houses @Big Trav @MACKWORTHRAM

These are really delicate times at the end of the window where a key transfer could be destabilized by leaks. All this lot are fans and if they do know stuff are probably rightly thinking it's best not to share it. Only 28 hours to go - I say have a little patience and see how things play out.

Edit: when I've sometimes had ITK info in the past (very rarely but we all have contacts) I've had to weigh up sharing it for this reason. The good of the club has to come first. 

Edited by Carl Sagan