Birmingham relegated.

3 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - now what was that talk about having a party 😂🤣😂

Too right every dog as its day .

Ha Ha Ha 😂 

6 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I’m not going to take delight in the suffering of any set of fans.

They will be hurting, like we were.

I would normally be with you on this.  I usually feel some compassion -as we have all been in their shoes.  But having been on the train between Derby and Birmingham after the 2022 match with the repugnant BCFC fans, they deserve all they get.  

To every blue-nose that thought our fans were somehow to blame for our financial position and subsequent downfall, rubbing our faces in it - that's karma baby.

For the rest, you have my deepest sympathy for being at the mercy of barmpot executives.

6 minutes ago, S6 boy said:

To every blue-nose that thought our fans were somehow to blame for our financial position and subsequent downfall, rubbing our faces in it - that's karma baby.

For the rest, you have my deepest sympathy for being at the mercy of barmpot executives.

Did any of them think it was the fans fault?

24 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Nah f*** them I say. They taunted us that day and took every delight in our suffering. Absolute b******* the lot of them. Hope they're crying in the s******* they call the 'second city'. 

28 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

They're not in Administration and they've got hugely wealthy owners. They'll survive. When they took the piss out of us, we were on the brink of oblivion and their taunts must have made some of our more vulnerable fans even lousier, so I think we're allowed a bit of schadenfreude at their expense.