Birmingham relegated.

Posted (edited)

I feel bad for the fans but they'll be fine. The club have the resources to bounce back up. But their owners are clowns, so another relegation is not out of the question!

Also, any decent Brum players we can get on the cheap??

Edited by Gabby'sThighs

5 minutes ago, Crewton said:

They're not in Administration and they've got hugely wealthy owners. They'll survive. When they took the piss out of us, we were on the brink of oblivion and their taunts must have made some of our more vulnerable fans even lousier, so I think we're allowed a bit of schadenfreude at their expense.

That's why I can celebrate this, I can laugh. I'd never wish what our club and fans went through on anyone, they did they celebrated it happening to us. Now us being the league above them? That'll do.

34 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Did any of them think it was the fans fault?

Yeah I think it was just poor “banter”. I dare say some of our fans probably sing similar at other places. 

i don’t care to be honest, have never liked Birmingham and happy to see them down. Bielik and Buchanan can have a stint down there.

15 minutes ago, Crewton said:

They're not in Administration and they've got hugely wealthy owners. They'll survive. When they took the piss out of us, we were on the brink of oblivion and their taunts must have made some of our more vulnerable fans even lousier, so I think we're allowed a bit of schadenfreude at their expense.

Too right, Most of them, are a horrible bunch.  Even before our trouble, every time they came to PP, it was always the same things thrown in south stand and one year it was a bottle which looked like someone pissed in it. Even Milwall didn’t do that. A year touring the L1 grounds will do them some good. Wayne has done a sterling job to start their tumble towards relegation

Given that their owners appear clueless I wouldn't bank on an immediate return. Hopefully they'll stay down there a good few years. Carlsberg would be them taking everything for granted, imploding, and ending up slipping straight through into L2! 😄

28 minutes ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

I feel bad for the fans but they'll be fine. The club have the resources to bounce back up. But their owners are clowns, so another relegation is not out of the question!

Also, any decent Brum players we can get on the cheap??

There's that Polish fella in midfield. He's probably not going to get many more caps from division 3

24 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Given that their owners appear clueless I wouldn't bank on an immediate return. Hopefully they'll stay down there a good few years. Carlsberg would be them taking everything for granted, imploding, and ending up slipping straight through into L2! 😄

Can you imagine the yank egofest when they play Wrexham? It'll be known as the Reservoir derby - the Welsh p*ss in them and the Brummies drink it.