Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

Of course it’s a shame they have gone up (about £60 for me) but I don’t feel like moaning about it. I think it was inevitable given they haven’t risen for so long. The cost of living has gone up for everyone and, sadly, DCFC are not immune from increased costs.

How palatable the increase is is, of course, influenced by what league we’ll be playing in next season but I don’t think it was feasible to wait until that has been determined.

No brainer for me, I’ll renew without hesitation. Some consolation for me 1) it’s less than I’ve budgeted for and 2) I’ll be in the seniors bracket the season after next.

Just now, ossieram said:

Can't grumble at the first price increase for years and the club needs to be run in a way that they can be sustainable and be able to compete. 

Absolutely. The increase will of course be painful for some (as all price increases are) but we have to be realistic in our expectations. 

Christ,,,,,,, I’m so looking forward to all the bickering about Season Ticket prices that’s coming over the next few days/weeks. 
it’s quite simple really, If you want one, can afford one, then buy one - If you want one, but can’t afford one, then unfortunately you’re not buying one - If you don’t want one, well that answers itself !! 
Whichever one it is, simply act accordingly, but bitching about it changes nothing. 

For me, I want one, can afford one, so I’ll be renewing.

I personally think £345 (my cost) is great value and gives me an immense amount of pleasure/pain over 9 months of the year. 🐏🤗

So Adult - 10+ years - Corner = £405.60 for this "Phase 1" period. (*There's no mention of any birds, early or otherwise, I notice!)

Looks like I paid £345.80 for this season, so +£59.80 (17.3%)

As others have said, it's been a while! 
And at 23No games per season, this new improved (👀) price equates to £17.63 per game.  Just about VFM, even for this dirty, disgusting, mind-numbing level of inadequacy!  🤣   

...And it's not like I spend a fortune/feel obliged to buy rip-off replica shirts, like some do.

Ergo... I'm gonna refrain from moaning, and will renew,  whether that be next week or the day before the deadline. (Decisions, decisions!)

#suckitup
#itiswhatitis
#ihopetoGodwegoupnow
#damnthisaddiction
#lowerthethermostatanotherfeckindegree! 😁
#mustn'tgrumble
#meh
#etc

EDIT:

I could of course negate this year's increase by moving to the other side of the stairs, which I assume would be enough to take me from "Corner" to "Behind the goal".  I'm happy where I am, so maybe next year!  

Edited by Mucker1884

8 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

Christ,,,,,,, I’m so looking forward to all the bickering about Season Ticket prices that’s coming over the next few days/weeks. 
it’s quite simple really, If you want one, can afford one, then buy one - If you want one, but can’t afford one, then unfortunately you’re not buying one - If you don’t want one, well that answers itself !! 
Whichever one it is, simply act accordingly, but bitching about it changes nothing. 

For me, I want one, can afford one, so I’ll be renewing.

I personally think £345 (my cost) is great value and gives me an immense amount of pleasure/pain over 9 months of the year. 🐏🤗

That's right mate.

Ignore the fact the comments so far have been fair and understanding/understandable.

You get your kicks in early, before the bickering even starts.
Way to go, Mr Positivity!  🙄

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Still think we're pretty middle of the pack even in League 1 as far as prices go.

I do know the Club benchmarked us against both League One and Championship Clubs  when setting the prices and we compare very favourably with both.

Any of us that go to away games regularly know some of the ridiculous prices we have been charged at stadiums with far less adequate views/ facilities than ours and will testify to that. 

£60 increase. Across the season that's about £7 a month more. Breaking it down like that seems easier on the eye. That's only the price of a pint and a half nowadays.