Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

32 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

The way I see it, why rush to do it on the first day or two when there might well be teething problems and why leave it until the last day or two when you might forget, encounter technical problems or have another unexpected commitment that means you might not have time?

Oh, I hear you buddy.  And all fair points.  👍
Like I say, my day one renewal (this year) came about purely due to circumstances, and had there been any first day teething problems, I'd have just took a step back until it was sorted.

TBH, I don't think I ever renewed online until covid.  I was always a big advocate for sorting it face to face in the ticket office before then, and wasn't particularly comfortable doing it on line.  Same with individual match tickets (for family glory hunters, or for the odd away games/play offs for myself), but that's an easy option for me, as I pass it at least 10 times a week anyway... actually make that effectively at least 5 times, as I don't think they're open when I pass at 06:50 every morning!  😁 

🍻

6 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

It says ST renewals are guaranteed until 4 p.m. today, (and it's now five past)

When I go on the DCFC website, there's no more availability than there was yesterday!

And there will probably be a week where existing ST holders can change seats before everything opens up.

On 26/04/2024 at 22:06, rammieib said:

And there will probably be a week where existing ST holders can change seats before everything opens up.

I assume that any un-renewed tickets will go into the general scrum tomorrow morning won't they ? They are surely not going to hold unrenewed seats just in case people have a change of heart ?

3 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

I assume that any un-renewed tickets will go into the general scrum tomorrow morning won't they ? They are surely not going to hold unrenewed seats just in case people have a change of heart ?

On previous years correct, but not read this years rules.

3 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

I've let mine go.

Health reasons meant that I only got to just about half of the games this season, so I will pick and choose my games from now on. By and large, I've liked this season as much as any since the poison dwarf promotion - probably more so. Sexy football is fine, but give me a couple of centre-backs with a 'do or die' attitude any day. It's a Jake Buxton thing.

Edited by Eddie

With a heavy heart, I've let my two go, even though I honestly believe them to be the best pair of seats in the stadium, excluding the South Stand. 

Top row of the SW corner, the last two seats before the SS.

Fantastic view of the overall game, you can really see how both teams have set up and the options available throughout the match, they should probably film games from up there to help with coaching.

Really good atmosphere up there too, and you can sit or stand as you please without bothering anyone else. There's even a barrier to rest against when standing, or bang your hand against to make some noise. 

SWU-E, Row Y, Seats 775-776.

Whoever gets them, enjoy!

10 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Jon Percy saying in his latest article over 20,000 sold already. Not seen anything official from the club on that but if he’s correct it’s decent going. 

Nearly 20,000 sold - which is probably why the club haven't announced it.

15 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I've a vague memory of a cap of about 22k for season tickets.

That cap is for the Premier League, I believe - not sure it applies to Championship.

I believe there has to be some available to purchase game-by-game.  I suspect the club will want to sell as many up front as it can, so if there is no limit and demand is high, could be very hard to get tickets this coming year.

38 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

That cap is for the Premier League, I believe - not sure it applies to Championship.

I believe there has to be some available to purchase game-by-game.  I suspect the club will want to sell as many up front as it can, so if there is no limit and demand is high, could be very hard to get tickets this coming year.

We had it in the Championship a couple of seasons ago, plus believe we sold all the STs for last year too?

If you assumed say (I dunno) 29k home seats, capping at 22k leaves what, 7k open-sale home tickets which seems a bit unnecessary, particularly when you get all those night games where the casual fans tend to turn up in much lower numbers and with greater fannying about with kickoff times due to the TV deal that are being talked about. There should always be some open sale tickets for sure but that just seems an unnecessarily large block. ST holders tend to show up anyway because they've already bought and paid for it.

Thinking of purchasing my first ever set of season tickets for me and my lads.

I do have a question though - I'll be getting an adult ticket, child ticket and under 5s ticket. Some games will be too late for my under 5 to go to - can I "upgrade" the ticket to bring my dad along?

Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, DerbyPride12 said:

Thinking of purchasing my first ever set of season tickets for me and my lads.

I do have a question though - I'll be getting an adult ticket, child ticket and under 5s ticket. Some games will be too late for my under 5 to go to - can I "upgrade" the ticket to bring my dad along?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can but I believe that it is a limited number of times per season. This is from the official site:

Upgrades

Concession Season Tickets can be upgraded to a higher priced age category on up to four occasions per season. The upgrade cost is available by contacting the Ticket Office. Any upgrades after the fourth time in the season will only be done at the discretion of the club

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ticketing-useful-information

Ticketing Useful Information - Derby County (dcfc.co.uk)

14 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Seems no reason we can’t sell 25,000. Still leaves 4000 each game for purchase.

I'd imagine they have a cap based on being to sell 5000 tickets on a match by match basis is a fair bit more lucrative than having them as season tickets.  Bit of a gamble if you've not won for 6 games but I imagine most clubs do it..