Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

Puts it into perspective - I had 20 years unbroken season ticket up until Covid happened. I then held off renewing because it was far from clear as to when the restrictions would be lifted. Then I got ill and had a major op that left me unable to do anything for a year or so.

Since I've been back on my feet I've been going to maybe every other Saturday home game 

I'd sort of told myself that next season I'd get back on board with a ST, but for me and my lad it's £600 behind the goal (which I'm not a massive fan of) and £800 on the side. Not having had a pay rise in all that time, and the cost of living soaring - there's absolutely no way I can afford it now 😞

Not going to have a dig at the club - but football in general is becoming completely unaffordable for families. 

I think this is a real bind the lower leagues are in. Almost totally dependent on ticket revenue to keep the lights on means an increase in prices with the poor state of the economy means for many working-class families football is now a luxury they can't afford. Not blaming the increase on the club, the ticket prices remain reasonable and as I live a good bit away and oftentimes work until 7.00pm I can't get a season ticket anyway, but I do feel for those families who are essentially priced out of maybe the one luxury they had.

7 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Whatever happened to cup vouchers and why do we no longer get them?

This has been explained before, but briefly, the club have to pay equal shares of the gate money for cup games to the opponents and the cup organisers. If we have 20k season ticket holders with vouchers then an equal share of the season ticket money set aside for the cup games will go to the opposition and organisers based on 20k rather than the handful that turn up.

Added to this you have the extra administration when all the vouchers aren't used and having to open up the full ground even when a majority of season ticket holders won't turn up, even though they've paid for it.

7 minutes ago, secretsquirrel said:

Big consideration for me especially if we go up will be the number of games changed for sky -I think that they have a new deal to show many more EFL games so will I be able to get to enough

It’s a reasonable concern for some but, don’t forget, if we do get promoted we certainly won’t be a big fish in a small pond anymore.

21 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

It’s a reasonable concern for some but, don’t forget, if we do get promoted we certainly won’t be a big fish in a small pond anymore.

Agree but I think they will be loads of games moved whichever on this new deal

Each season, Sky Sports will broadcast a minimum of:  

328 Sky Bet Championship matches 

248 Sky Bet League One matches 

248 Sky Bet League Two matches 

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Simply no longer part of the ST deal and haven’t been for a long time.

And actually, a lot of families who maybe can't afford to attend league games do come along to the cup games, which are very competitively priced. It's noticeable how many young families are there.

£60 increase for me. It’s also misleading that the club say this is the first price increase in years. Mine increased in 2021/22 as the club recategorised the stadium seating plan (and also got rid of the disabled discount at the same time). The car park pass costs also went up in recent seasons at something like 60% (although it currently includes cup games too). There was been no word on car parking prices.

Thankfully I have plenty of time to think about whether I want to spend £600+ 

every time we log in to renew, it sends me to the edit profile section to add a title gender and city. and its changed my address back to an old one, I know its been right at some point this season as we've had tickets delivered to the new address. anyone else getting this?

Anyone else getting a message trying to go through the installments that "this is a test application and will not be credit checked"?

I have to tick a box beforehand as well confirming that I understand that it is a test.

Screenshot_20240226_101302_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fe47195816ead91b7d6ec482f0befeaa.jpg

Screenshot_20240226_101340_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f4065ac284e87fe2360e5c326e3b3d0c.jpg

13 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Anyone else getting a message trying to go through the installments that "this is a test application and will not be credit checked"?

I have to tick a box beforehand as well confirming that I understand that it is a test.

Screenshot_20240226_101302_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fe47195816ead91b7d6ec482f0befeaa.jpg

Screenshot_20240226_101340_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f4065ac284e87fe2360e5c326e3b3d0c.jpg

It does say in your screenshot if you’re a customer do not proceed. Probably an error on their end. 

On 23/02/2024 at 21:05, secretsquirrel said:

Agree but I think they will be loads of games moved whichever on this new deal

Each season, Sky Sports will broadcast a minimum of:  

328 Sky Bet Championship matches 

248 Sky Bet League One matches 

248 Sky Bet League Two matches 

That is our thoughts re renewing same as you. Not even just changes to midweek - later/earlier on saturdays or sundays will also be difficult for us. Think we have thought we'll renew next year and see how many we cant make putting off decision for a year

This is my fifth season of having a season ticket but was not offered the five year discount, because of the pandemic season we couldn’t go to. 
I had to go to the ticket office to find this out. 
That’s over 20% increase for me. 
I think as a gesture they should allow that year as a loyalty bonus. Anyone got Mr Clowes’ email address? 

Edited by Rambam