Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

24 minutes ago, Rambam said:

This is my fifth season of having a season ticket but was not offered the five year discount, because of the pandemic season we couldn’t go to. 
I had to go to the ticket office to find this out. 
That’s over 20% increase for me. 
I think as a gesture they should allow that year as a loyalty bonus. Anyone got Mr Clowes’ email address? 

You could have purchased a season ticket for the pandemic year and if you had it would have been carried over to the following season (I think you also got to watch the games “free” on RamsTV). Meaning, if my memory serves me correctly, you would have paid for the ticket during the pandemic season but, if you renewed rather than requesting a refund, the following season was free. This would have retained your continuous purchase history. I assume you chose not to do this.

Consequently, the option was there and IMO a gesture of goodwill is not appropriate. Sorry buddy.

4 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

every time we log in to renew, it sends me to the edit profile section to add a title gender and city. and its changed my address back to an old one, I know its been right at some point this season as we've had tickets delivered to the new address. anyone else getting this?

Are you using the website on a smartphone? I had this problem when trying to buy away tickets a couple weeks ago on the mobile site.

Anyone else split on whether to renew this season?

I think I’m on 9 consecutive seasons, having had 2 years off when I was at university before that.

I don’t think the increase is that bad, something like £3 a game for me.

I’m just at a point where I have a young family that are too young to attend matches and I get a lot of stick when I go to games from the other half! 

Then also the football…I just don’t think I’ve really enjoyed many games this season. I remember when I couldn’t wait all week for the match but now it hurts me to say I could happily take it or leave it.

I’m siding to not renewing and just picking games that interest me or getting an away membership?

Done! 🐏

I'm In.  Warne's in.  The Brunswick inn.  innit!

Oh... and before we get deluged with the same old question...

Please keep your current Season Ticket card as these will NOT be reissued unless a Season Ticket holder relocates seat or changes age band. 

All current cards will be reactivated for the 2024/25 season.

15 minutes ago, ram59 said:

With the new tv deal, there will be only 7x 3pm games  in the championship and a total of 19 games out of 24 in Lg1 and Lg2 combined.

Whichever league we're in, there will be quite a few none 3pm matches.

Where have you seen the actual number of 3pm games affected for each club or are you estimating?

12 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Does anyone know how much the extra charges are for paying using the 10 month package?

Perhaps try a dummy run, without committing at the end?

I've just seen mention of the credit options on the "PAY Now" page, but didn't pay much attention, as I've paid in full with card.  It looked quite detailed though, so I assume that will tell you?  

Apologies of that turns out to be a wild goose chase!   🐏🍻

1 hour ago, Rambam said:

This is my fifth season of having a season ticket but was not offered the five year discount, because of the pandemic season we couldn’t go to. 
I had to go to the ticket office to find this out. 
That’s over 20% increase for me. 
I think as a gesture they should allow that year as a loyalty bonus. Anyone got Mr Clowes’ email address? 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

You could have purchased a season ticket for the pandemic year and if you had it would have been carried over to the following season (I think you also got to watch the games “free” on RamsTV). Meaning, if my memory serves me correctly, you would have paid for the ticket during the pandemic season but, if you renewed rather than requesting a refund, the following season was free. This would have retained your continuous purchase history. I assume you chose not to do this.

Consequently, the option was there and IMO a gesture of goodwill is not appropriate. Sorry buddy.

This.  👍

There were a thousand questions at the time, but a million answers. 
We were all made fully aware of the (numerous) options at the time, given all the info, and were all made aware of the consequences of our decisions, including those relating to long term/continuous renewals. 

The club did all that it could under the circumstances, imo.

It's a shame for @Rambam... and I ain't here to gloat... but it ain't unfair.  Any "loyalty bonus" was dished out at the time... by Mel.

I'd imagine (wild guess!) that Mr Clowes renewed at the time, kept his ST loyalty bonus, then ended up forking out to buy the whole bloody lot a couple of seasons down the line anyway!  I don't think it's fair to ask him to show any further goodwill, particularly pertaining to before he was king!  

🐏

Further info from my follow up email... some being repeated, but... 

Season Ticket Cards

Existing 2023/24 Season Ticket cards that have been renewed during Phase One will be reactivated for the 2024/25 Season.
New cards will be issued to those supporters either buying a new Season Ticket, changing seat location, and/or changing age band. Season Ticket Holders located in the South Stand Upper will also be issued new cards. New cards will be posted to the address registered with the Fan ID free of charge before the first home league game of the 2024/25 season.

17 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

This is an outrage, why are only South stand upper season ticket holders getting new cards.

I demand a new piece of plastic and I demand it now.

My guess is it's to do with the safe standing, so it will be be one of those newfangled top of the range cards, so they can scan in at the turnstiles... and the bottom of the stairs exiting the concourse... and the top of the stairs... then each step out in the stand... then the end of the row... and again at the designated non-transferable locationary spectatorial position... and of course, there's the toilets, the pie queue, the beer queue, the burger queue, the shoelace adjustment advisory app, the farting alarm, the refreshment spending limit alarm, the "Oy, mind yer language" warning, the "You're not bouncing enough" seismology detector, and not forgetting the Automatic Coke-Level Detection interface. 

... But I didn't like to say, for fear of being labelled a poo-stirrer!  👀

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor.

3 hours ago, Mckram said:

I think I’m on 9 consecutive seasons, having had 2 years off when I was at university before that.

I’m just at a point where I have a young family that are too young to attend matches and I get a lot of stick when I go to games from the other half! 

Then also the football…I just don’t think I’ve really enjoyed many games this season. I remember when I couldn’t wait all week for the match but now it hurts me to say I could happily take it or leave it.

I’m siding to not renewing and just picking games that interest me or getting an away membership?

I think a few will be thinking like you, you know what B4 would be saying 

3 hours ago, Mckram said:

Each week we moan about the standard of football, ask ourselves why we do it (me in particular with a four hour round trip), then leap in the air when we score and find ourselves there again and again.

It’s like a drug. Generally bad but with just enough highs to keep it pleasurable.

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

My guess is it's to do with the safe standing, so it will be be one of those newfangled top of the range cards, so they can scan in at the turnstiles... and the bottom of the stairs exiting the concourse... and the top of the stairs... then each step out in the stand... then the end of the row... and again at the designated non-transferable locationary spectatorial position... and of course, there's the toilets, the pie queue, the beer queue, the burger queue, the shoelace adjustment advisory app, the farting alarm, the refreshment spending limit alarm, the "Oy, mind yer language" warning, the "You're not bouncing enough" seismology detector, and not forgetting the Automatic Coke-Level Detection interface. 

... But I didn't like to say, for fear of being labelled a poo-stirrer!  👀

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor.

I’ll keep my old one then 😳