Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

1 hour ago, Keepyuppy said:

Christ,,,,,,, I’m so looking forward to all the bickering about Season Ticket prices that’s coming over the next few days/weeks. 
it’s quite simple really, If you want one, can afford one, then buy one - If you want one, but can’t afford one, then unfortunately you’re not buying one - If you don’t want one, well that answers itself !! 
Whichever one it is, simply act accordingly, but bitching about it changes nothing. 

For me, I want one, can afford one, so I’ll be renewing.

I personally think £345 (my cost) is great value and gives me an immense amount of pleasure/pain over 9 months of the year. 🐏🤗

Early days still but there aint a lot of "bitching" on this site. If you look at places like X then you should expect it.

6 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

I will be renewing on Monday.

I'll be renewing but there's no hurry (just don't spend the money on something else in the meantime 😀).

Before you know it, some people will be moaning: 1) I haven't had my personalised letter/email yet 2) renewals aren't working properly on the website.

I'll be renewing with two kids.

Would be nice if the club offered something like a draw prior to each game remaining this season from season ticket holders renewing early. Winning something like a meal at the yard beforehand, or a game in a corporate box as a guest of the club, or vouchers to spend at the concourse if you get served in time.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'll be renewing but there's no hurry (just don't spend the money on something else in the meantime 😀).

Before you know it, some people will be moaning: 1) I haven't had my personalised letter/email yet 2) renewals aren't working properly on the website.

Yes, I will let you know on Monday !

1 hour ago, Keepyuppy said:

Christ,,,,,,, I’m so looking forward to all the bickering about Season Ticket prices that’s coming over the next few days/weeks. 
it’s quite simple really, If you want one, can afford one, then buy one - If you want one, but can’t afford one, then unfortunately you’re not buying one - If you don’t want one, well that answers itself !! 
Whichever one it is, simply act accordingly, but bitching about it changes nothing. 

For me, I want one, can afford one, so I’ll be renewing.

I personally think £345 (my cost) is great value and gives me an immense amount of pleasure/pain over 9 months of the year. 🐏🤗

No bickering on here, thus far. I haven't had a ST since the 83/84 season as I knew I was moving to the Netherlands early on in the 84/85 season. I saw the opening 8 League games, home and away. The last one being Millwall away on Tuesday October 2nd and we lost 2-1. If I bought one for next season (65+) in the East Stand it would set me back £402.75 which works out at £17.51 a game. If I lived in England I'd buy one in a flash. As it is I'll buy match tickets per game when I'm over.

I want one, I can afford one but won't be buying as it doesn't financial sense.

Price freezes cant last forever with the increasing basic costs to the club. Its fair.
Whether we as a family renew or not really depends on our thoughts re new TV deal and crystal ball as to what that might mean re varying kick off times. Travelling from Cambridge and work commitments means an increasing number of non Sat 3pm matches would hugely affect whether its viable or just pay as we go.  

56 minutes ago, angieram said:

I do know the Club benchmarked us against both League One and Championship Clubs  when setting the prices and we compare very favourably with both.

Any of us that go to away games regularly know some of the ridiculous prices we have been charged at stadiums with far less adequate views/ facilities than ours and will testify to that. 

Got to raise the money to pay for Lee Gregory and Jeff Hendricks wages somehow.

IMG_0215.png

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Got to raise the money to pay for Lee Gregory and Jeff Hendricks wages somehow.

IMG_0215.png

Is that Sheff Weds? Their adult prices much dearer than ours but concessions are really good.

Like us, they are budgeting for two divisions!

Edited by angieram

I see they don't do the free u12 ST anymore* (with a paying adult ST).

Is that new this season, or been a thing for a while?

It don't affect me, just curious.  (I stopped that 6 years ago, when grandson hit 12yo, and wasn't showing enough interest to warrant paying for a ST for him.)

*I appreciate they do show free admission for ALL u5's 

36 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If we go up it's a non-issue. If it's another season of Warneball in L1 I'm going to have to have a good hard think about it to be honest.

Think this is where I'm at too. 

16 minutes ago, NottmRAM said:

£903.75 for me. Daughter turned 13 so hers has gone up quite a bit.

This is the biggest increase, the price doubles from a 12 year to a 13 year old plus the increased cost from last season.