Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

🎵 Since they were were born...

🎵 They them followed the...? Needs a total rewrite. Anyway, I'm going to shut up because while it's light-hearted, someone will feign offence, then a load of people will take offence on behalf of the person feigning offence, then loads more will take offence on behalf of people who aren't offended but who they feel should be, and despite nobody actually being offended that's me cancelled and put in the bin. 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

That's right mate.

Ignore the fact the comments so far have been fair and understanding/understandable.

You get your kicks in early, before the bickering even starts.
Way to go, Mr Positivity!  🙄

If you read my post in such detail, you’ll have noticed the bit that says ‘’that’s coming in the new few days/weeks’’,,,, which has started exactly as I predicted - let’s not let detail get in the way of accuracy eh !!
But feel free to come back after those few days/weeks and demonstrate that I was completely incorrect in my prediction  - I’ll even laugh bout it too 😂

Edited by Keepyuppy

44 minutes ago, angieram said:

Is that Sheff Weds? Their adult prices much dearer than ours but concessions are really good.

Like us, they are budgeting for two divisions!

The problem for their fans is the early commitment, where we have until just before the season ends when hopefully we will know which division we will be in , they are already in the third phase.

They did this last year and obviously got promoted right at the end of the season, loads of fans then wanted a season ticket but wanted to pay phase one price.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Early days still but there aint a lot of "bitching" on this site. If you look at places like X then you should expect it.

Yes, not so much on here to be fair, but as you say, plenty on other places already. 
I don’t think the Club can ever win tbh, whether its yearly inflation trickles or a necessary increase after a 5 year ‘hold’. 

I can never understand folks queueing up for a £6/7 pint and £4/5 rancid pie/burger, but I suppose that’s the beauty of choosing how to spend one’s money isn’t it. 
I still think Derbys Season Ticket Prices are pretty good compared to other clubs. 
I wonder what people will say if we ever get to the promised Premiership land - there’ll need to be Defribrillators everywhere !! 😂😂🐏   

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

No bickering on here, thus far. I haven't had a ST since the 83/84 season as I knew I was moving to the Netherlands early on in the 84/85 season. I saw the opening 8 League games, home and away. The last one being Millwall away on Tuesday October 2nd and we lost 2-1. If I bought one for next season (65+) in the East Stand it would set me back £402.75 which works out at £17.51 a game. If I lived in England I'd buy one in a flash. As it is I'll buy match tickets per game when I'm over.

I want one, I can afford one but won't be buying as it doesn't financial sense.

Yes, I totally understand your situation. 
Do you go to any games in Holland, or follow any particular team - I’ve been to see Ajax, PSV and Den Haag a few times. The Ajax v Feyenoord game was something else !! 😃

24 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

If you read my post in such detail, you’ll have noticed the bit that says ‘’that’s coming in the new few days/weeks’’,,,, which has started exactly as I predicted - let’s not let detail get in the way of accuracy eh !!
But feel free to come back after those few days/weeks and demonstrate that I was completely incorrect in my prediction  - I’ll even laugh bout it too 😂

1/  Oh, I appreciate you were airing a prediction, and that "There's time yet".  👍
2/  Has it started already?  I'll have to take your word for that, as I don't currently have time to pop back and check out all the bickering. 
3/  Shall we say same time Sunday, or would you prefer a few weeks?
4/  Get back to me on No 3.

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

1/  Oh, I appreciate you were airing a prediction, and that "There's time yet".  👍
2/  Has it started already?  I'll have to take your word for that, as I don't currently have time to pop back and check out all the bickering. 
3/  Shall we say same time Sunday, or would you prefer a few weeks?
4/  Get back to me on No 3.

Anytime is fine, but there’s always the chance I could be washing my hair, or what’s left of it !! 
I’m throwing a birthday party at Barnsley tomorrow and I’ve invited around 5000 folks - should be a fun party, but I’m afraid it’s a bring your own booze affair !! 🎂😂🐏

Just now, Keepyuppy said:

Anytime is fine, but there’s always the chance I could be washing my hair, or what’s left of it !! 
I’m throwing a birthday party at Barnsley tomorrow and I’ve invited around 5000 folks - should be a fun party, but I’m afraid it’s a bring your own booze affair !! 🎂😂🐏

Tight arse 

No seriously happy birthday for tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely time and see Derby win.

2 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

1/  Happy birthday.
2/  Enjoy the game.
3/  Bring home the 3 points.
4/  Give them a cheer for us half fans.
5/  Bring your own?  Yer tight git!

🍻🐏

EDIT:
Or.. what @Anag Ram said!  

#beatmetoit

Edited by Mucker1884

1 hour ago, NottmRAM said:

£903.75 for me. Daughter turned 13 so hers has gone up quite a bit.

The jump from 12-13 is huge. Pretty much doubles in cost. Factor in matches lost for various unavoidable reasons and looks quite expensive.

Still, watching grown men pretending they have a head injury and goalkeepers collapsing to the ground after they have caught a ball is pretty priceless isn’t it and we’ll be there for more of the same. 

3 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

Christ,,,,,,, I’m so looking forward to all the bickering about Season Ticket prices that’s coming over the next few days/weeks. 
it’s quite simple really, If you want one, can afford one, then buy one - If you want one, but can’t afford one, then unfortunately you’re not buying one - If you don’t want one, well that answers itself !! 
Whichever one it is, simply act accordingly, but bitching about it changes nothing

For me, I want one, can afford one, so I’ll be renewing.

I personally think £345 (my cost) is great value and gives me an immense amount of pleasure/pain over 9 months of the year. 🐏🤗

It's not bickering though is it, it's debate!

That's a big increase for a lot of people, my issue is that I struggle with midweek games so if new TV deal comes in and means I can't get to half the games then it becomes a very expensive way of attending games, I don't have a problem with it going up in principle, I think everyone expected it to. Just seen the TV deal doesn't come in till the season after so still reasonable

Edited by Steadybreeze

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Absolutely. The increase will of course be painful for some (as all price increases are) but we have to be realistic in our expectations. 

A £60 increase for 20k fans would only cover the wages of 2 players . MM used to say at the forums that “ST money only covered the wages for the top 6 earners”. Looks like we will have to keep selling a Knight or Bird every season unless ST ‘s were to double .

3 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

Yes, I totally understand your situation. 
Do you go to any games in Holland, or follow any particular team - I’ve been to see Ajax, PSV and Den Haag a few times. The Ajax v Feyenoord game was something else !! 😃

occasionally. Been to Ajax, Almere City, Utrecht and den Haag. I suppose, if pushed, I'd say Ajax as they always try to play attractive football... or did until the new German, Sven Lislintat, took over as director of football in the summer. Sold all the best players, replaced them with lesser players who cost the fees/wages of world stars... this season has been a disaster. Mislinstat got sacked, as did the manager. 

Puts it into perspective - I had 20 years unbroken season ticket up until Covid happened. I then held off renewing because it was far from clear as to when the restrictions would be lifted. Then I got ill and had a major op that left me unable to do anything for a year or so.

Since I've been back on my feet I've been going to maybe every other Saturday home game 

I'd sort of told myself that next season I'd get back on board with a ST, but for me and my lad it's £600 behind the goal (which I'm not a massive fan of) and £800 on the side. Not having had a pay rise in all that time, and the cost of living soaring - there's absolutely no way I can afford it now 😞

Not going to have a dig at the club - but football in general is becoming completely unaffordable for families.