Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I've just been told by a Huddersfield fan that there was talk of Sorba Thomas joining us and agreeing to terms last week. Not one I believe and haven't seen a single person mention it elsewhere, but thought I'd note it here in case it happens and I get ITK credibility. 

If he’s the best we can do….

IMG_1838.jpeg

Just now, Carnero said:

Divin Mubama likely to be released by West Ham this summer according to Football Insider, he's a forward we've been linked with in both previous transfer windows so would expect him to be linked again.

Would be a very good signing at this level

4 hours ago, jono said:

Wel they’re both regular church goers so it’s an easy mistake to make especially as we’ve got Vicars already. 

Very good !! Really tickled me that one 👏🏻 😂

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Kayden Jackson from Ipswich would be a decent signing, can play upfront or wide. Has pace, good at pressing & is on a free this summer

Think we was in for him on loan at one point so can see it 

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Divin Mubama likely to be released by West Ham this summer according to Football Insider, he's a forward we've been linked with in both previous transfer windows so would expect him to be linked again.

Would hope we give Dajaune a chance over signing Mubama, very similar style player and both unproven. Would also probably want decent wages coming from a prem academy. We have the same level academy as West Ham let’s use it.

58 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Has anyone connected with Derby actually come out and even alluded to what our transfer budget will be this summer, whether we will have to sell first to outlay on transfer fees etc etc?

Sell who? The only player we have with value is Cashin!

But no, other than us being competitive and not there to make up the numbers, we don’t know. And those statements don’t really tell you much either as that’s different to different people. 

It’s a fair ask though, do we think we will spend more than £1m on anyone? I’m dubious.