Fleetwood Away Match Thread

sage

16 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

Using the sausage as a break water there... Textbook Partridge. You'll be telling us you've got a scam going with a big plate next.

Buffet breakfast so you can go back as often as you like but I’m saving some room for the three course evening meal at six o’clock 

Can understand going to 5 at the back away from home. Leaked in a few goals, no Nyambe. Hopefully this isn't another time where Warne goes back to his beloved system and it's horrible. I think we will breeze through so regardless of players of system, the Rams will get a result.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Looks like a 3421 to me, I did think we would go to a back 3, especially away with no Nyambe.

Dont they have Stockley who is a big lad up top so Bradley makes sense up against him

Their new striker just scored 30 odd goals in Ireland’s second division so could have a bit about him 

Very strong call to drop Wildsmith.

That back three absolutely TERRIFIES me - it’s the same one that was absolutely calamitous at the start of the season. Glad to see John-Jules start (hopefully this means we’re more convinced by his fitness now), but I have a very bad feeling about this game.