Fleetwood Away Match Thread

sage

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Very strong call to drop Wildsmith.

That back three absolutely TERRIFIES me - it’s the same one that was absolutely calamitous at the start of the season. Glad to see John-Jules start (hopefully this means we’re more convinced by his fitness now), but I have a very bad feeling about this game.

Thank you Septic Peg !

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Paul Warne has found a way to hand victory to Fleetwood 👏 👏 👏 

New GK and Bradley in defense.

He does know we are playing the bottom team right?

Or if you choose to not be miserable and pessimistic you can see a lineup that includes a number of our attacking threats. Collins industry, TJJ’s finesse, NML’s pace and power, Wilson’s trickery, Hourihane’s set pieces etc etc 

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So you are implying that he would be ok making these changes against higher teams in the league?

Can't believe Bradley is playing...he made a mistake at the start of the season! Hope we all boo him from the off.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That back three absolutely TERRIFIES me - it’s the same one that was absolutely calamitous at the start of the season. Glad to see John-Jules start (hopefully this means we’re more convinced by his fitness now), but I have a very bad feeling about this game.

So Cashin and Nelson have been great for weeks. Bradley had looked better in recent sub appearances, at least compared with his poor start (which means he'll be written off forever).

Vickers has looked solid in the past and probably deserves a chance after Wildsmith's poor two games.

Yet this absolutely terrifies you?? What a baby.

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Much faith you have I see 👀 

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Haven't you answered your own question??

Yes he does...so he's gone with the option of getting as many attacking options on the pitch as possible. 

Against P'Boro I'd agree it was a risk but we are going for all 3 points.

16 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

2AB6585D-CB37-4FED-81E8-5ECA7376AA5C.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well now I'm terrified, because you're usually so positive.

My guess would be 3-4-3 too, but with NML in the 10 role.

Hopefully we’ve worked hard on that shape throughout the season because the start of the season wasn’t pretty at the back.

I wonder if TJJ getting a start is almost a tester to see if we are going to keep him or if we need to look elsewhere. No starts before today, so if we choose to go with him at the expense of a different option, we need to know that he’s capable of starting and playing the majority of the game.