Fleetwood Away Match Thread

sage

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Paul Warne has found a way to hand victory to Fleetwood 👏 👏 👏 

New GK and Bradley in defense.

He does know we are playing the bottom team right?

Ffs we haven't even kicked a ball yet. How about getting behind the team before writing them off before kick off, especially Bradley. There is a reason we signed him. He did well at Luton. Sure there were a few mistakes at the start of the season. But can you imagine going from playing in from of just under 10k to just under 30k? A lot of pressure for him. He needs support and encouragement so we get to see the player he can be. 

COYR! 

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

So Cashin and Nelson have been great for weeks. Bradley had looked better in recent sub appearances, at least compared with his poor start (which means he'll be written off forever).

Vickers has looked solid in the past and probably deserves a chance after Wildsmith's poor two games.

Yet this absolutely terrifies you?? What a baby.

Bit harsh to call him a baby? I also have my worries about a back 3/5 from earlier this season as the example. I would say it's not much of the back 3 because Nelson and Bradley have gelled into the side naturally. It's more the case of us getting overexposed in this formation when we lose the ball compared the 4 at the back. Wilson and Forsyth have to keep/use the ball well today otherwise it could get a bit like the last 10/15 at Wigan. Be interesting how fozzy lasts in this formation when he's getting knackered after 60 in at LB. 

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Paul Warne has found a way to hand victory to Fleetwood 👏 👏 👏 

New GK and Bradley in defense.

He does know we are playing the bottom team right?

Seriously, find something better to do with your time because you're a real drain on this forum and I imagine its also bad for your mental health.

There's lots more activities out there to do which I am sure you will find fun.

We could have changed all eleven starters and I would be expecting us to win ! 
let’s complain about changes after we have played shall we 

By the way we only beat these by one goal in the league at home this season whilst being not very good in the two last season 

Just now, eddielewis said:

Bit harsh to call him a baby? I also have my worries about a back 3/5 from earlier this season as the example. I would say it's not much of the back 3 because Nelson and Bradley have gelled into the side naturally. It's more the case of us getting overexposed in this formation when we lose the ball compared the 4 at the back. Wilson and Forsyth have to keep/use the ball well today otherwise it could get a bit like the last 10/15 at Wigan. Be interesting how fozzy lasts in this formation when he's getting knackered after 60 in at LB. 

It isolation, maybe harsh. But they post the same negative drivel all the time. And if calling someone a baby who is absolutely terrified on our back 3 is harsh, how do we judge poster that utterly slate our players? It's ok, because they are "famous"?

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Seriously, find something better to do with your time because you're a real drain on this forum and I imagine its also bad for your mental health.

There's lots more activities out there to do which I am sure you will find fun.

And this is on the back of 8 wins and a draw from 10!

6 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Bradley starts ? If we lose this my foots going through the telly and I'll send Warne the bill.

Is this post just to deliberately to wind people up who get bored of our players getting totally over-the-top abuse? I hope so, because if these are you true feelings you need some help. Take care.

13 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I'm glad Vickers has been given a chance, I've thought Wildsmith's performances have been a bit shaky in the last few weeks so it was probably the right time.

Agreed . But Cashin was at fault for the Boro winning goal with two poor headers.

7 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Agreed . But Cashin was at fault for the Boro winning goal with two poor headers.

Cashin played his part, but a confident Wildsmith would have cleared up the mess.

In my opinion he's been at fault for 4 of our last 5 goals conceded, so can't have too many complaints if he has been dropped based on performance. 

42 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Very strong call to drop Wildsmith.

That back three absolutely TERRIFIES me - it’s the same one that was absolutely calamitous at the start of the season. Glad to see John-Jules start (hopefully this means we’re more convinced by his fitness now), but I have a very bad feeling about this game.

Should've stuck with the back 4 that let in 5 on the last two games.  Not in the slightest bit calamitous for the Boro winner either.  🙄

15 hours ago, caymanram said:

Posh fans all say the same….he’s a wing back not a traditional right back … he can’t defend…. He’s not a good tackler and constantly mistimes challenges - reminds me of Sibley in that regard…

All the Posh say he had a habit of giving away penalties..

We’ve gone quite a way into thus thread before the obligatory pop at Sibley!