Fleetwood Away Match Thread

sage

1 minute ago, one_chop said:

Can't go today as I've got to take down our ridiculously looking Christmas tree and other assorted tacky decorations. No doubt I'll have other jobs to do too. 

I'll be listening to the wireless for this one so let's hope for a win. Lose or draw today and we are officially on a bad run.

If we drew today, it would be 8 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss in the last 11 games….i don’t see that as officially a bad run.

On 03/01/2024 at 09:40, Ghost of Clough said:

Unfortunately, he's just not very good, and at 24 he's unlikely to improve by much in the future. It's as if our recruitment team went searching for a "more athletic Korey Smith". Neither are good enough to play the sole DM role, and neither offer enough going forward to play further forward. Bird gets criticised for a lack of end product, but he's like De Bruyne in comparison to Fornah.

Garbage. You can praise Bird without sniping at a young player with potential. 

Rubbish fan base. 

4 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Can't go today as I've got to take down our ridiculously looking Christmas tree and other assorted tacky decorations. No doubt I'll have other jobs to do too. 

I'll be listening to the wireless for this one so let's hope for a win. Lose or draw today and we are officially on a bad run.

My mother always told me there’s no such word as can’t.

11 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Well, if we ain't on a bad run already, we soon will be, seeing as folk didn't get their tree down by twelfth night!

Bloody hell fire! What were you thinking!  🙄

#a plague of a thousand defeats

Just arrived in Fleetwood , get a couple of beers in then off to ground , feeling nervous about today, hope the lads have something left in the tank after the last 2 games in which they gave everything , Fleetwood will throw everything at us , good luck to the lads and a safe journey to all fellow travelling Rams fans.  Coyr