Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

51 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but shoutout to Sonny Bradley. Quality when he came on - really played his part.

I wasn't impressed with him. 

Played a backpass that looked panicked and a bit short of wildsmith.

Ducked under a couple of up and unders.

Will be nervous until I see Cash and Nelson have extended.

38 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'll assume you're one of them then.

This run must be killing you 😂

Assume you still wasnt entertained tonight?

2 convincing performances in a row and you still want to come on here for a dick swinging contest with those who were critical when things weren’t good enough. Just enjoy the win ffs…

They threw the kitchen sink at us early doors, but once we calmed and started playing there was only gonna be one winner.

The corners and possession etc took its toll and we drove through what could have been a train wreck with heads held high

Holy moly if we can take 'boro on monday I will have to believe, thats when it gets really scary 🦍 COYR

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Just noticed the table shows we're on 46 points from 23 games. So we've hit the magical 2 points per game rate.

Not long ago I was writing that we were fairly solidly achieving 1.5 ppg. About 14 games in I think.

This has been some run.

25 points out of the last 27 available, it’s been a fun little run thus far. Warne and his staff have consistently mentioned the need to put runs together since they joined the club, nice to see it proving true. I don’t think this run will last all season, the key will be regaining momentum if and when we do falter. 

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Whilst being 2-0 down this early in the game has even my own optimism on the wobble, there’s still 60 mins of football to play. Yes they could go on to win it, but we could also come back for a draw or nick a win. I’ll never get why people are so quick to write a game off when there’s still a chance no matter how slim 

I was thinking the same at the time. Better to be 2-0 down after 15 mins than 85 mins. After 30 mins we were already looking pretty decent.

Got home a while ago, if just finished chewing my wife's ear off about the game. She has zero interesting in football but I think she recognised the need to nod along until the adrenaline wore off.

First 20 I didn't even think we were bad. Two goals from breaks that hit the right lines and bam we're staring down the barrel.

I was about 10ft away from the dugout and Warne was bouncing away to get them to force the pace of the game. The press was outstanding tonight and we moved the ball really well most of the game. He was urging them on and really positive throughout.

Cashin was outstanding in all departments, we have to find a way to keep hold of him in January. Bird looked more comfortable sitting deeper and Hourihane looked much better further forward. Fozzy, Nyambe and Nelson were excellent. Barks improved second half and Wilson, Collins and NML didn't give them a moments peace. Subs outstanding too. All in all jolly good.

Hopefully they can take that energy into Monday and hound Peterborough to death too.

Didn't know there were so many Rams sitting silently with the home fans. We all did incredibly well to go undetected after a performance like that, it was tough to keep schtum and not join in the bounce! Great noise from the travelling fans tonight, even at 2 down. 

Great night to be a Ram!