Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

What a win!! Hard not getting carried away at the minute.

Totally bossed it after a crazy start! Cashin was immense again.

Still think we were quite wasteful tonight, didn’t create loads in open play and could’ve done more with corners!

Feels a good spirit about the squad too, is all coming together. Like to see John Jules have a start Monday, Collins looked tired the last couple of games.

Warne mentioned post match on radio Derby how it was a tough call leaving Fornah out but he felt Thompson would have a role to play tonight….my oh my was he right?!

The depth we’ve got is going to be a strength, Smith and Waghorn to come back in soon, Washington at the business end of the season. Need another option up top and maybe out wide. I think Thommo can be the “Embleton” replacement based on how he was before his injury and that towering header tonight.

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I got home earlier than expected from parents home. Checked for tickets in home fans at 5.15 and I'm here now!

What a performance. What a game to be sitting with the home fans for! Cashin has just increased his value by 50 million. He was quite brilliant!

Walk down by Derby fans at end as the players started the bounce. You may have seen me winking and smiling!

PS I spelt winking correctly!

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I wonder what their manager's half time team talk was. Something along the lines of, 'Do not try to score and keeping giving them the ball back.'

"Well done lads, great win. Just see it out, stay injury free and cruise the second half. Great work".