B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

1 hour ago, angieram said:

So emotional today, hearing the applause ring out for Daniel. I was very heartened to read that both RamsTV and Radio Derby mentioned him in their commentaries.Β 

Thanks, @Owen87ITK.

If anyone has either snippet, those of us at the match would love to hear them.Β 

The moon rose over East Stand this evening in his memory.

B4 will live long in our memories. Go well, young man. πŸβš½οΈπŸ–€πŸ€

20231125_165003.jpg

I would love to hear the commentary ❀️

Was gutted we missed that great chance in the 37th minute!Β  I was literally praying to the heavens at that point... and I haven't even spoken to God since about 1968, when the infant school headmistress told me to!Β Β 
So pleased we ground it out in the end, and got those 3 points for B4.  🐏

A great effort all round by us clappers, I thought.  Went really well... although as soon as I sat back down, I had to explain to the querying guy behind what it was all about.  I just find it weird that there are folk in the stadium that don't come on here!   🀣
I didn't cry obviously, being such a tough guy, but yeah, there was very much a lump in my throat... and a hint of a smile as I looked up.
I hope he was reet chuffed!
xxx

I'm tempted to say I hope I have that many applauding when I go, but knowing my luck, that will be as soon as they get the news, and a bit scattered, not the planned concerted effort of respect we saw today! 🀣

I was secretly hoping for a minute's worth of "#BeMoreB4" flickering around the electro-hoardings, but then forgot to look, as I was too concentrated on looking up'ards!Β  Not seen anyone comment, so I assume this didn't happen?Β  Shame, but fair enough, I guess!

Great to hear B4 got a mention on the commos though.Β  I too would absolutely love to hear a re-run, if there's such a thing out there?Β 

And of course, as well as Daniel himself, I truly hope the family... and particularly our new mate @B4’s Sister... were touched and proud of the response... as it was no less than he deserved.Β πŸ‘
He was a top guy then, he's a top guy today, and he'll remain a top guy for eternity.

Sleep well buddy.
UTR
xxx

It was good on 38th minute. Pleased so many clapping around us in West Upper but had to explain it to some older fans around us. Hope B4 would have been proud although the excuses of those on here who couldnt be there today would have been given short shrift πŸ˜‚

@B4’s SisterΒ love to you and your family over the difficult and sad times ahead. Lets hope Derby can achieve promotion this season to dedicate to your brother x

Gotta admit I was listening intently to Radio Derby up here in North Yorkshire hoping to hear the applause in the 38th minute (it came across loud and proud).Β  I wasn't expecting the commentators to mention it, let alone talk about Daniel for as long as they did.Β 

B4 touched a lot of lives and trust he was happy with the recognition he got today as he looked down on us all going through the agony that is following The Rams.Β  I'm pretty sure he tied the defenders boots together for the first and willed the ball into the net for the second!

Its still sad to think we won't see anymore of his rousing posts on the forum.

1 minute ago, maxjam said:

Gotta admit I was listening intently to Radio Derby up here in North Yorkshire hoping to hear the applause in the 38th minute (it came across loud and proud).Β  I wasn't expecting the commentators to mention it, let alone talk about Daniel for as long as they did.Β 

B4 touched a lot of lives and trust he was happy with the recognition he got today as he looked down on us all going through the agony that is following The Rams.Β  I'm pretty sure he tied the defenders boots together for the first and willed the ball into the net for the second!

Its still sad to think we won't see anymore of his rousing posts on the forum.

What did RD say?

9 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Β 

Keep on watching up there B4 lad… 

I don't that he's just watching, who else kept that ball out when it hit the inside of our post and I reckon that there was some supernatural help to allow NML's weak shot straight at the keeper and defender, to go straight through them and into the net.

Hopefully B4 is up there and able to influence our luck more than he ever could down here.

God bless him.

Just now, inter politics said:

What did RD say?

Something along the lines of the fan led applause being for Daniel Beavis, a true Rams fan both home and away etc.Β  I can't remember it all tbh but it was quite a touching eulogy.Β  Both the applause and comments by Dominic Dietrich came across well over the radio.Β