Derby County Versus Barnsley - Match Day Thread - League 1

S8TY

Very well done Derby. that’s what I’m talking about. 
everyone played well… but .. James Collins take a bow. Played well and showboated with a chested goal. If he carries on like that we have a chance of the autos in my opinion as I believe we could put a run together. Proper centre forward performance today. 
Washington Waghorn  and Weston .. www.strikeforce.com

we have a good defence. 
Another good performance against Crewe now and then rest some legs. 

shout out to Kane Wilson.. what a signing. Barks needs a goal for confidence bless him. 

Very encouraging. Got our heads in front in a ding-dong first half, deflated the opposition immediately after HT and then dominated the rest of the game and should have won by more.

Hopefully, this confirms that the home form is sorted, which will make disgruntled fans a bit happier. If we can start giving 90+ minutes performances away too and perform like this consistently, we'll keep rising in the table.

It was the perfect 'Warne' performance I'm guessing.

We looked like we wanted it much more. Had desperate last ditch tackles if needed, blocked the crosses, drew them in with short passes from the keeper and then went longer.

Looked stronger, fitter. Scored from free kicks. Managed the game.

Deserved to win.

Wilson and NML beat their man from out wide. Collins bullied the centre backs.

Players to come back. 

Warne will be happy tonight but I'm expecting to temper it until we do it more than once.

Edited by Chester40