Derby v Shrewsbury (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

7 hours ago, DenmarkRam said:

Flying over from Denmark go watch this and the Exeter game on tuesday. 

Hoping for a nice weekend in Shrewsbury. 

Last year we didnt score when I the two games i saw live.. this year can only get better 🙂

You must clock up some serious air miles if you attended enough away games to get a ticket for this one.😀

Respect.

Wildsmith 

Nyambe Nelson Cashin Forsyth

Fornah  Bird

Wilson  Sibley  Barkhuizen

Waghorn

I hope to see the above, although I suspect Bird will start in the advanced midfield slot with Smith/Hourihane next to Fornah. Sibley will be shunted to the wing again and dropped thereafter until the next cup game. 

On 19/10/2023 at 00:30, DenmarkRam said:

Flying over from Denmark go watch this and the Exeter game on tuesday. 

Hoping for a nice weekend in Shrewsbury. 

Last year we didnt score when I the two games i saw live.. this year can only get better 🙂

Hi @DenmarkRam

Do you have a Denmark Rams flag?

It would be great to see you (& the flag if you have one) when we watch the action on RamsTV.

Cheers 🍻 

Inverurie Ram

Enough players back from injury now for that to not be an excuse. Results have been decent even if the performances have been largely rubbish. 

Time for Warne and the squad to kick on and start asserting themselves on this weak division.

If, now players are returning from injury, Warne reverts back to a back three I am going to scream.

3 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

If it was at Gay Meadow, it would probably be off, but not sure about the new ground.

River Severn at Shrewsbury flood warning area

Up to date as of 9:29am on 20 October 2023

View map of the flood warning area(Visual only)

We'll update this page when there's a flood warning in the area.

A flood warning means flooding to some property is expected. A severe flood warning means there's a danger to life.

Flood warning area: River Severn at Shrewsbury.

Warne has it spot on, he knows if we took our chances we would be top 6 by now, 35 games to go, correct this and we will deffo finish top6, go on a great run top 2 is still on, coming back from Warsaw at the mo, was at Cheltenham away, tried to get tickets for Shrewsbury on the way to Cheltenham game as 5 plus away member, but all sold out, so will be watching instead on Rams TV,

Everyone going have a great day out, and please get behind the team, and don't fall out amongst yourselves, and bring home the 3 points. Once A Ram Always A Ram.