Derby v Shrewsbury (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Agreed. According to the met office it looks like heavy rain around 9pm and 10pm tonight but then lighter rain the rest of the night. Just have to hope the heavy rain isn't of biblical proportions. 

I think travel will be the biggest issue.

Having been out in this, its pretty slow and in parts dangerous 

1 minute ago, sage said:

I think travel will be the biggest issue.

Having been out in this, its pretty slow and in parts dangerous 

My daughter has just travelled back from the Belfry to our house (5 mile journey) and had to take a detour because the main road (has been known to flood but not normally one of the first to be hit).was flooded. 

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

My daughter has just travelled back from the Belfry to our house (5 mile journey) and had to take a detour because the main road (has been known to flood but not normally one of the first to be hit).was flooded. 

You got anything to back this up. I only ask as your daughter is an unreliable source in my book.

Stan Laurel Lol GIF

10 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Hi @DenmarkRam

Do you have a Denmark Rams flag?

It would be great to see you (& the flag if you have one) when we watch the action on RamsTV.

Cheers 🍻 

Inverurie Ramr

Sorry No flag 🙂

Just arrived to shrewsbury

Had to take a taxi from Birmingham... no trains because of flooding 

Enjoy the game on my friend.... RamsTV. 🙂

I have not seen the Rams win live for couple of years ... this year my luck will change..

Come on you Rams

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Due to the weather and potential state of the pitch, I'm mentally preparing myself for the ball spending a lot of time in the air tomorrow. I couldn't think of many worse conditions to face Shrewsbury away, so it'll be a tough match.

Just like a normal Paul Warne game then?

42 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Well things aren't looking good in Derbyshire either, a major incident declared. 

Yes I know and it ain’t looking good. I was just pointing out that that terrible incident didn’t happen in Shrewsbury. The distance from where it happened to Shrewsbury is only slightly less than where I am in Tamworth to Derby.

I’m not optimistic.