We are coming for you pompy

B4ev6is

8 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

There was still some negativity around me at the Reading match on Saturday, despite a few good results. All I could think was we need to be positive. We’re not hovering at 5th/6th in the table with promotion just out of reach. We stand a good chance of going up. Positive thoughts everyone 🐏🐏🐏

They were probably hacked off that they'd turned up 3 days early and were in for a bit of a wait.....😉

59 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

There was still some negativity around me at the Reading match on Saturday, despite a few good results. All I could think was we need to be positive. We’re not hovering at 5th/6th in the table with promotion just out of reach. We stand a good chance of going up. Positive thoughts everyone 🐏🐏🐏

Know you meant Tuesday . The atmosphere in the South Stand was very good v Reading even at 1-1 . ( No drum helped) Let’s hope the 4K or so “Weekend Supporters “ can add that bit extra. 

11 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Know you meant Tuesday . The atmosphere in the South Stand was very good v Reading even at 1-1 . ( No drum helped) Let’s hope the 4K or so “Weekend Supporters “ can add that bit extra. 

I’m hoping the rain holds off.

Pompy? 🤣

I was reading a few of the earlier posts in this thread. Thought after their strong start Oxford would be up there challenging for the automatic places and they just fell apart. 

Funny how much can happen over a season. 

Edited by Sam_Brown

1 hour ago, Sam_Brown said:

Pompy? 🤣

I was reading a few of the earlier posts in this thread. Thought after their strong start Oxford would be up there challenging for the automatic places and they just fell apart. 

Funny how much can happen over a season. 

It's a thread started by a young, Derby mad fan known to us as @B4ev6is, B4, or Daniel. He passed away recently which broke many a heart among us Rams as he was as sweet a lad as you could wish to meet and the most fervent and loyal supporter of any club, not just Derby, that I've ever met. His spelling however was shocking, but as a result of learning difficulties, hence the jokes about 'scraves and ballions' you'll find all over the forum. We bumped the thread as part of an effort to keep him close to our hearts and the title was left as was out of respect to Dan and his family. In its own way, it kind of sums up who he was and why he such a favourite among us Rams faithful. No disrespect is intended.

Edited by Comrade 86

8 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

It's a thread started by a young, Derby mad fan known to us as @B4ev6is, B4, or Daniel. He passed away recently which broke many a heart among us Rams as he was as sweet a lad as you could wish to meet and the most fervent and loyal supporter of any club, not just Derby, that I've ever met. His spelling however was shocking, but as a result of learning difficulties, hence the jokes about 'scraves and ballions' you'll find all over the forum. We bumped the thread as part of an effort to keep him close to our hearts and the title was left as was out of respect to Dan and his family. In its own way, it kind of sums up who he was and why he such a favourite among us Rams faithful. No disrespect is intended.

Thats class. Pompy it is then 👌

On 06/01/2024 at 20:10, plymouthram said:

Went on the 2 Pompey forum sites, gosh they are downbeat. Lots of them stating that they won't finish in the top 2 for Automatic promotion. Also went on the Cheltenham forum and several used the word "Inmense" when talking about Curtis Davies.

POMPEY WE ARE COMING FOR YOU and so are Bolton and Peterboro and maybe even Barnsley.

Decided to read through the thread after hearing the inspiring albeit sad tale of your recently passed young supporter. This post popped out. 

Year after year we’ve had close calls with promotion and have thrown it away.  Even now with the lead we have I won’t believe we are promoted until it’s mathematically safe. 

After hearing the story about B4 I genuinely hope it’s Pompy and Derby who go up in the automatics. What a fitting tribute that would be for someone who was obviously well loved by this forum and had a good heart. 

1 hour ago, Sam_Brown said:

Decided to read through the thread after hearing the inspiring albeit sad tale of your recently passed young supporter. This post popped out. 

Year after year we’ve had close calls with promotion and have thrown it away.  Even now with the lead we have I won’t believe we are promoted until it’s mathematically safe. 

After hearing the story about B4 I genuinely hope it’s Pompy and Derby who go up in the automatics. What a fitting tribute that would be for someone who was obviously well loved by this forum and had a good heart. 

Fairs mate. I think most on here would be happy to see Pompey promoted too, assuming we make the cut also. Your lot have been THE most consistent side in the division and having been bang there pretty much all season, I'd like to think that your long wait will finally be coming to an end this season. I still want us to knock you off top spot mind! 

21 hours ago, Sam_Brown said:

Met and chatted to a few of your lads in the motorway services comming back from the Bolton game , thanked them for beating posh , we agreed to take a draw at Fratton with us both taking the top two spots , smiles all round and fans heading home from a great days football results , 

best of luck and class reaction to the story of our Daniel , respect to you my friend 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/03/2024 at 09:47, Sam_Brown said:

Thats class. Pompy it is then 👌

On 17/03/2024 at 10:02, Sam_Brown said:

Pompey had Docker Hughes.....same kinda story. Only problem was..Docker wasn't a big Pompey fan and some at Pompey reckoned he was used by 657 as a figurehead/figure of fun. I was up in Scotland when demands for free Sporting Life for Pensioners and other election promises were made!

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I have an unusual feeling that we might win tonight?

Whats wrong with me?

I am with you. I will be listening from Cyprus. Thought about popping over during my holiday.  Please feel free to call me a half fan.

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

I am with you. I will be listening from Cyprus. Thought about popping over during my holiday.  Please feel free to call me a half fan.

I wouldn’t call you a half fan mate.

bloody plastic. 😝

Edited by Boycie