We are coming for you pompy

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I have an unusual feeling that we might win tonight?

Whats wrong with me?

You sir, are suffering from Ramnesia.

A very specific form of memory loss affecting Derby County fans who regularly forget the true meaning of the Derby Way, which is for the club to instill hope and optimism in its supporters despite a long and consistent track record of disappointment.

I jest of course, we're going to win 4-0 and sell Kwaku Oduroh for £11m in the off season...

Channeling b4

Edited by RodleyRam

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Now TV Sports Day pass sorted.  ✔️
Same old telly in its half-finished new surroundings.  ✔️
Camping chairs set up.  ✔️
Night off from DIY.  ✔️

Just need to grab the camping "coffee table" from the shed... and a small beer in the fridge.

#coming4you
#bemoreB4

IMG_3204.thumb.jpeg.897c73ebbe1bd850060333dada2c9a4e.jpeg

Looks like the setting for a hostage video 

I’d have taken that. But to really come for pompey now we’re looking for maximum points from our last 4 games and they need to win 2, lose 2 and draw 1. That’s doable. It’s still on I reckon. They’ve still got Bolton, Barnsley and Lincoln to play. We’ve got nothing but winnable games from here on out.

in fact, they only have one team to play that currently lower than the highest team we have to play Wycombe.

i know this is tempting far too much fate, but it really should be plain sailing for us from now on, but Portsmouth have a few tricky fixtures to navigate. 

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

I’d have taken that. But to really come for pompey now we’re looking for maximum points from our last 4 games and they need to win 2, lose 2 and draw 1. That’s doable. It’s still on I reckon. They’ve still got Bolton, Barnsley and Lincoln to play. We’ve got nothing but winnable games from here on out.

in fact, they only have one team to play that currently lower than the highest team we have to play Wycombe.

i know this is tempting far too much fate, but it really should be plain sailing for us from now on, but Portsmouth have a few tricky fixtures to navigate. 

Oh behave 

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Lets hope they beat Bolton by a few. Seconds fine for me.  Shame they don't have Peterborough as well.  Crafty gits only 2 points behind if they win their 2 in hand against pub teams.  Barnsley have 4 tough away games so unless they puts laxatives in their water bottles can't see them catching up to second. 

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Lets hope they beat Bolton by a few. Seconds fine for me.  Shame they don't have Peterborough as well.  Crafty gits only 2 points behind if they win their 2 in hand against pub teams.  Barnsley have 4 tough away games so unless they puts laxatives in their water bottles can't see them catching up to second. 

If we win all ours it won’t matter. It’s in our hands. Second’s alright I guess, but I’ve never seen us win anything in my life time, just the playoffs once. We were second with Jim smith. If you could guarantee me a play off win, I’d rather take that. Second’s just a bit meh. 

mind you, Ipswich were second. If we emulate that, I’ll be well pleased. 

14 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

kick-butt.gif.dd947260fb9eb3f01388a4df01007f77.gif