We are coming for you pompy

B4ev6is

If derby can sort this home form out and keeping winning away this could our year to win it this season and also get to wrembley final in popper johns troupy but the lads were breath taking  tonight fast moving football at it best hit and move football. We are only one point outside play offs and 7 points off top bring it on.

lets just say once off the bus going Manchester in was really really effort kepted having to stop we the rest took off but my dad kepted waiting for me

flaming neve dammage and in same broken toe I got arthritis to boot sigh

but derby winning cherried me up no end.

6 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

here we go batman GIF

Well, at least he ain't demanding proceedings be brought to a halt here and now, and for the L1 trophy to be formally handed to us today, to save anyone else the bother and inconvenience of a long hard slog for them all.

👀 eh?

👀 eh?

5 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Oxford have the best points per game at the moment ( 2.4 ). If we go on an incredible run , it would be next year before we catch them. But keep the faith and get behind Warne and the team.

Even Plymouth who got 101 points didn't get 2.4 points per game. Very unlikely they don't at least slip somewhat back to earth - not that I think we will be catching them though.

13 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Oxford have the best points per game at the moment ( 2.4 ). If we go on an incredible run , it would be next year before we catch them. But keep the faith and get behind Warne and the team.

I could live with that!

Closing a deficit of 7pts over the remaining 36 games is very much achievable.

8 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Until we go to there place and put stop to that they will slip up sooner than later trust me on that.

23 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

23 hours ago, Srg said:

Even Plymouth who got 101 points didn't get 2.4 points per game. Very unlikely they don't at least slip somewhat back to earth - not that I think we will be catching them though.

And yet, when we lost to them in August, the forum went into Warne meltdown mode.