Can anyone actually name a single improvement Warne has done since arriving?

GeneralRam

He has helped our players (particularly the younger ones) to experience the game in positions they had never played before, providing them with a broader understanding of the game.

[Is there really no emoji for tongue-in-cheek?]

15 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

To be fare Duncan...I don't go anymore but am an avid reader on here when BTFC are away, The out camp IS getting bigger and the frustration is getting stronger, PW will not be sacked this season...unless the fans turn on him or we have a disastrous run of defeats  

I think he’s bought all sorts of sports psychology to the players. The ones that are in the first team, the ones that are close and the ones that are injured. He’s involved their families and made them aware of the bigger picture of how lucky they are to play football and to embrace that. However, the main part of his job, tactics and team formation seems to have taken a back seat. 

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

He's given the opportunity to the same posters to create yet another duplicate thread to regurgitate their thoughts about Warne (as if anyone was actually in any doubt)

Got to be a winner 

Are you only sad it wasn't me? 😄

We looked clueless again with a bunch of mostly decent footballers? That's not an improvement is it...this is tough!

Edited by RoyMac5

40 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

The problem with him for me is that he talks about a high pressing, all guns blazing approach but the amount of times we sat deep today was concerning. Every time we defended a set piece, every single player was back! After we scored we again….. sat back! 

Yes this - was so far to go before even thought of a shot. Really missed Tommo and Rooney today

Edited by CBRammette