Fozzys Big Day Derby vs Stoke

NottsRam77

3 minutes ago, Diego said:

I was never a huge Waghorn fan, but could sign him on a cheap wage play him in pizza cup, be our 5/6th choice striker.

Have him round the place for a season. Risk free. 

Part of me screams no and part of me thinks ,he's a free transfer,knows the club inside out,gives his all and he's physically able for this level.Interesting call 

I've completly missed the game today literally only just got to see the score on twitter from waiting room waiting for surgery (I know, you didn't ask for my life story). So someone sum up what (or maybe how on earth) I've missed? 

Weak stoke side, or are we amazing now? Is Wagghorn being locked in a room after this? Is Johnson over 21 yet? 

22 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Yeah bought a round for me and the Mrs in the Crystal Palace last Saturday. She had a double Bacardi and coke and I had a pint of London Pride. £17.50

Ah the Crystal Palace. I was in there a couple of weeks ago myself.  Yes not cheap at all.

6 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Did you watch that?

Looks like he’s been in a pizza bucket not a cup. 

No thanks.

Yeah, as I said in my post, start him v Wigan. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thought Waghorn looked fitter than Collins tbh. 

Don't care if Collins scores double figures/a shedload for us how odd is that ay.

More than odd. A little bit sad in my opinion. I can't understand how anyone can hate a player so much that it wouldn't make a difference even if he scores a shedload of goals. Did he offend you in a previous life or something? 😀

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

More than odd. A little bit sad in my opinion. I can't understand how anyone can hate a player so much that it wouldn't make a difference even if he scores a shedload of goals. Did he offend you in a previous life or something? 😀

When did I say I hated Collins? I just don't rate his footballing skills, except for in the box - which I've already said. I can't understand why posters need to make things up?

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

When did I say I hated Collins? I just don't rate his footballing skills, except for in the box - which I've already said. I can't understand why posters need to make things up?

I dunno, you DM'd me some frankly unpublishable commentary on him last season.

I wouldn't make something like that up.