Fozzys Big Day Derby vs Stoke

NottsRam77

Feel free to move or delete this admin, not sure if its already been posted, just couldnt see it.

Thought the big man deserved his own thread for his game and not just have it crambed in amongst all the other meaningless pre season fixtures.

10 years is incredible in this day an age, two horrible injuries and when u think, “ thats fozzy done - thinking that sheff wednesday game when he had a pig of a game… he bounce's back better than ever.

Will always be remembered fondly but “that” season under mac mk1 he was absolutely sublime. His first time low crosses were an absolute thing of beauty and is half the reason chrissy martin got as many as he did. He must have been a centre forwards dream to play with

hope it goes well for him and theres a good turn out

thanks for the memories foz 🐏🐏

I remember when he finally signed and I predicted he’d be our left-back “…for many seasons to come”. Here we are 10 years later. Just sayin’ 😲

It will be odd when he ceases to be a player for us. Because of his quiet, unassuming nature, who just goes about his business, we take him a little for granted. For me, he is epitomised by that whipped ball in from the left, the one that pitches then spins, the one that Will Hughes so impudently flicked into the Brighton goal as we slowly dismantled them piece by piece, like a skilful butcher with an almost imperceptible sharp knife, trimming, piercing, slicing, cutting open. No mess, just gradual total dismembered Brighton and Pride Park swinging like a circus on a hot day {wipes away tear of fond memory of a glorious, glorious day}. 
I’ll be there on Saturday to say thank you Craig. Legend. 

Edited by Ellafella