Fozzys Big Day Derby vs Stoke

NottsRam77

Played some nice stuff and plenty on the ground. It’s good fun seeing whipped crosses with pace and bend. Nice seeing Max higher up and looking more than deft. 

I think it’ll drift in to testimonial mode fro the second half but there’s been some good mixed up dynamic football. I’d watch this every week with pleasure 

Just now, oodledoodle said:

The "Collins isn't good enough" crowd have gone quiet. I expect they'll be out again soon, pointing out why this performance doesn't count either.

Is that 3 in 4 across pre-season so far? He’s in line for 34.5 goals this season if he keeps this up!

Just now, Kinder said:

Is that 3 in 4 across pre-season so far? He’s in line for 34.5 goals this season if he keeps this up!

2 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

The "Collins isn't good enough" crowd have gone quiet. I expect they'll be out again soon, pointing out why this performance doesn't count either.

Collins has his limitations as a footballer, and needs to channel his mardy-ness in the right way, but if we play to his strengths and get him pretty much playing exclusively within the 18 yard box he can get 15-20 goals this season. 
We’ve then got a threat at set pieces and seemingly some intricate play in the side too, variety of options, change in approach throughout the game, different ways to win….I know it’s only a testimonial against Stoke but there are some positive signs