Fozzys Big Day Derby vs Stoke

NottsRam77

58 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Very enjoyable afternoon yesterday. 

Pre match beers, some entertaining football and good goals,  seeing the team starting to gel and get to know each other, chip eaters losing and a good atmosphere in the South stand. 

Pity more didn't attend for Fozzy,  but I'm sure he enjoyed his day. 

Agree with the above, enjoyed it to, Beer, Football then a curry, for myself the perfect saturday, and yes 1st half the football was a joy, good see a few pass players out there as well, loved Brysons shirt. 

Edited by DerbyAleMan

2 hours ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Agree with the above, enjoyed it to, Beer, Football then a curry, for myself the perfect saturday, and yes 1st half the football was a joy, good see a few pass players out there as well, loved Brysons shirt. 

Bryson shirt was brilliant... I looked twice and then twigged 

22 hours ago, eddy779h34 said:

Really ?   how many shots did we have apart from the goals  , The wing back helped us get forward a bit but centre midfield  ...no bite  A typical case of the score clouds your thoughts . I am Derby through and through but we looked really good in defence in in the centre of midfield we struggled to control the game in any shape of form 

mother complain GIF

Bradley and Nelson were immense yesterday , very solid pairing, big shout out for Thomson, what a shift that guy put in yesterday, hope he manages to breakthrough this season, things look to be knitting together for the new season , get the injured players back and a couple of new attackers and we will be good to go     COYR

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I’m not sure it would be right for him to return but you’ve got to love Waghorn’s post match interview.

I always assumed he wanted out. I didn't blame him at that point, but it's nice to know that wasn't the case at all.