Jordan Rhodes - gone to Blackpool

Topram

Waggy can play more positions and can press much better..

But will miss a greater proportion of chances..

Pays your money, takes your choice.. Arguably if you were to think of Knight in a more forward role, then a good replacement which would probably get more goals.

If Rhodes can’t press/chase then in some games he would be a liability and not selectable.

Edited by Dean (hick) Saunders

4 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Person who told me about Washington & Bradley being done has told me Waghorn is done now & it was Rhodes that Warne was on about when he said the liar comment, Rhodes deal was pretty much done 2 weeks ago before 'complications'

Is Rhodes who one two strikers who changed there minds.

16 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Person who told me about Washington & Bradley being done has told me Waghorn is done now & it was Rhodes that Warne was on about when he said the liar comment, Rhodes deal was pretty much done 2 weeks ago before 'complications'

I’ve managed to miss the interview talking about the striker messing us around - can anyone point me in the direction of it or link it please? 

16 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

PW said last night he doesn’t like people lying etc the deal is dead for whoever it was, don’t think you get second chances with PW

22 minutes ago, Topram said:

PW said last night he doesn’t like people lying etc the deal is dead for whoever it was, don’t think you get second chances with PW

Not necessarily so, he did say it was difficult to get back his trust though.

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Can you expand please Roy? I missed this completely. Do you think he was referring to Rhodes?

Don't know if it was a reference to a particular person, I think it was a generalisation. He'd been talking about trust and stuff before that. Can't remember the exact details, but I was hoping he wasn't going to say once his trust was lost it was gone forever as that would be a bit 'extreme'.

5 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Yes. Jordan Rhodes and Ian Storey-Moore.

I'm sure you know it was the Forest committee that changed their minds about ISM.
(commitee because the one good thing about them was that it was actually a 'club'. Now there's nothing)

59 minutes ago, Topram said:

Leigh Curtis just said on his Facebook live he wouldn’t rule this one out

LC seems decent but in all fairness wouldn’t any journalist say this if wanting to avoid egg on his face and not really having a clue what’s going on?