Jordan Rhodes - gone to Blackpool

Topram

18 hours ago, BobdeBilder said:

Ian Storey-Moore didn't change his mind. Derby and Moore had signed the forms and the red s**** changed their minds and refused to let him sign for the Rams.

Still waiting for someone at Forest to sign the transfer form. Ian and Stu have:

ISM40.thumb.jpg.b13e95b90adb09be39a6ed2822b326bb.jpg

From Give It To Moore – He Will Score:

‘Come on then, Ian, let’s start talking. We need you. We want you. I’ll get you back in the England team. But we’ve got to ask you a few questions about your personal life. Right, are you a boozer?’

‘Not really, Mr Clough. I drink with the players but only a glass of wine or half a pint.’

‘Are you a womaniser?’

‘No, I’m married now, Mr Clough. When I was younger, absolutely, I was chasing the girls like anyone else.’

‘Are you a gambler?’

‘No, not really, the odd flutter now and again but I wouldn’t say I’m a gambler.’

‘Do you smoke?’

‘No, I’ve never smoked, Mr Clough.’

Clough turned to Taylor, ‘Peter, we can’t f****** sign him, he’s a f****** liar!’

Then Clough looked back at Moore, ‘Right, come on then, son, how much do you want?’

Moore was on his own, no agent, no advisers: he had to think on his feet. He decided to see if Clough would match the terms O’Farrell, through his journalist friend, had ‘offered’ but reneged upon.

‘£200 a week, Mr Clough.’

‘£200 a week? Roy McFarland’s not on that.’

‘I know that, Mr Clough, but I can guarantee you 20 goals a season.’

‘Listen son, if I want a f****** guarantee, I’ll buy a f****** washing machine.’ And after a pause, ‘Don’t worry, son, I’m only kidding!’

Some new info from Paul Warne in his press conference today.

Asked about his "liars" comment from the weekend he said it was "the club" he was angry with. He went on to say he understood why things had changed, and that Derby might do similar if things change suddenly too.

Asked if he was still actively trying to sign the play in question, he answered "yes".

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

Not sure we can count this as gospel - from an account with 58 followers

I’ll still take it.. anything … any little ray of hope that we might get more attacking intent in.

won’t lie, i’m totally on the fence re rhodes