Lest we forget

i-Ram

8 hours ago, David said:

Angry Ram is still alive and kicking, talk with him on Twitter every so often, haven’t asked why he hasn’t been on.

Parsnip has been on, was online 8 hours ago

Norman was on yesterday just gone midnight

Holy crap, you only have to be missing for a day before @i-Ram presumes you're dead.

@Big Bad Bob was an amusing poster too, and if you go back years  < JW > or something similar?

Of course @americanram (and his wonderful storytelling) is sorely missed, and you could perhaps make a case for @derbyenglandloyal (DEL) although he was definitely an acquired taste.  Not @David’s taste I understand. Sigh.

@saintram used to provide running commentary on games, and did some modding, and then there was @nutfly who was keen on the transfer rumours. Someone mentioned @ramnut too above, who was a very good poster albeit occasionally lost it. 

Memorial Day Thank You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

@Big Bad Bob was an amusing poster too, and if you go back years  < JW > or something similar?

Of course @americanram (and his wonderful storytelling) is sorely missed, and you could perhaps make a case for @derbyenglandloyal (DEL) although he was definitely an acquired taste.  Not @David’s taste I understand. Sigh.

@saintram used to provide running commentary on games, and did some modding, and then there was @nutfly who was keen on the transfer rumours. Someone mentioned @ramnut too above, who was a very good poster albeit occasionally lost it. 

Memorial Day Thank You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Big Bad Bob was on 4 hours ago.

JW, now that’s a blast from the past, disappeared when the forum got more popular.

American Ram, don’t even go there.

Del, ask @Boycie about the stalkerish phone calls he was getting on his work phone, not a chance he’s coming back on.

Saint Ram no longer has any interest in Football or NFL for that matter, closed his account and yeah, taken another direction in life.

Nuwtfly is still around I think, definitely on Twitter and we exchange tweets every now and again.

Ramnut asked to have his account closed, as memory recalls he received a warning and wasn’t too happy about it.