Lest we forget

i-Ram

7 minutes ago, David said:

Big Bad Bob was on 4 hours ago.

JW, now that’s a blast from the past, disappeared when the forum got more popular.

American Ram, don’t even go there.

Del, ask @Boycie about the stalkerish phone calls he was getting on his work phone, not a chance he’s coming back on.

Saint Ram no longer has any interest in Football or NFL for that matter, closed his account and yeah, taken another direction in life.

Nuwtfly is still around I think, definitely on Twitter and we exchange tweets every now and again.

Ramnut asked to have his account closed, as memory recalls he received a warning and wasn’t too happy about it.

I think at some stage there were two big bad bob’s - slightly different usernames perhaps? @Boycieperhaps was responsible for DEL’s dodgy wiring?

@TrueLouwas another good contributor (minx). @Tombowas all over her like a rash I recall. Did you ever get lucky Tombo?

Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L

Edited by i-Ram

24 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I also used to enjoy @lamb chops  rage mixed with tales of real ale....

she didn't seem to like @i-Rams style - some right old ding dongs....

Forgot about Lambchop. Didn’t she have a mobile love shack too? 

10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I think at some stage there were two big bad bob’s - slightly different usernames perhaps? @Boycieperhaps was responsible for DEL’s dodgy wiring?

@TrueLouwas another good contributor (minx). @Tombowas all over her like a rash I recall. Did you ever get lucky Tombo?

Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L

You're going back a great many years there.

Far happier and luckier with my wife and daughter in the present day, I'll say that much. I hope she is doing well too

@ronnieronaldo - thick skin. Entertaining.

@Paul - not so thick skin. Enjoyed many of his posts, but he didn’t like to be challenged it seemed at times. Hope he is well as I recall he had some health issues.

@easthertsram - left, fed up with someone, or something, as I recall. I enjoyed his pithy interjections.

On 11/06/2023 at 09:55, i-Ram said:

@ronnieronaldo - thick skin. Entertaining.

@Paul - not so thick skin. Enjoyed many of his posts, but he didn’t like to be challenged it seemed at times. Hope he is well as I recall he had some health issues.am - left, fed up with someone, or something, as I recall. I enjoyed his pithy interjections.

Easthearts became @Pearl Ram, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

A few more for the list:

MafiaBob - some memory of a falling out, over Mel Morris iirc. Hope he is still keeping out of the Bookies, and doing his bit for non-gambling evangelism.

@Ellafella - probably just having some time out post-season, but I am missing his big words.

@cosmic - funny guy, but can't remember the last time i saw a post from him.

@Philmycock - always liable to lob a nice grenade into the piece. is he alright? @ossieram

@CornwallRam - not seen anything recently - although the clotted cream factory is probably busy this time of year.

@Rampage - What a guy

@Ken Tram - Whay a guy 2

@brady1993 - someone who wrote a lot of commonsense. Probably explains his/her absence.

TexasRam - large input into the Pub threads, and always very anti-Sky. I guess one way or another he is taking a lengthy bit of time out.

Hope to see a few more of them back on here sometime.

Lest we forget.

7 hours ago, i-Ram said:

A few more for the list:

MafiaBob - some memory of a falling out, over Mel Morris iirc. Hope he is still keeping out of the Bookies, and doing his bit for non-gambling evangelism.

@Ellafella - probably just having some time out post-season, but I am missing his big words.

@cosmic - funny guy, but can't remember the last time i saw a post from him.

@Philmycock - always liable to lob a nice grenade into the piece. is he alright? @ossieram

@CornwallRam - not seen anything recently - although the clotted cream factory is probably busy this time of year.

@Rampage - What a guy

@Ken Tram - Whay a guy 2

@brady1993 - someone who wrote a lot of commonsense. Probably explains his/her absence.

TexasRam - large input into the Pub threads, and always very anti-Sky. I guess one way or another he is taking a lengthy bit of time out.

Hope to see a few more of them back on here sometime.

Lest we forget.

IMG_2780.gif

Edited by Ellafella