Alfie May - joined Charlton

JfR

5 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

We need different types of players for different scenarios, the teams that are succesful and usually more dynamic and can win games different ways. Harder for teams to counter tactically, especially in this league.

Pssst I was just joking 😉….. swan and dive ? Geddit 🤪

4 hours ago, caymanram said:

The way these footballers go on about ‘being near home’ you would think we are as big as the USA ! 

A bit harsh buddy. My daughter and grandkids live near Manchester. We see them about once a month but we’d like to them more often so I can see the appeal even if they’re only an hour and a half away.

55 minutes ago, S8TY said:

If our season was to start next week I'd be very concerned as to where the goals are coming from .....

Hopefully we have a few goalscorers coming in 

Lucky it doesn't then. If our season were to start next week then the transfer window would've opened a month sooner and we'd be a month further ahead in our preparations.

2 hours ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

"Oracle" Nixon saying we're still one of three interested in him. Surely out of all the clubs, we sound big the bigger draw? All down to if this lad's got any ambition in him I suppose 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20230701-175546.png

Maybe they are trying to generate some sort of bidding war. 

18 hours ago, caymanram said:

The way these footballers go on about ‘being near home’ you would think we are as big as the USA ! 

Like Didzy, it's refreshing to see players thinking about more than just money, when deciding who to sign for. Going back a few years, Chris Powell was allowed to return 'home' to London.