Alfie May - joined Charlton

JfR

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Crikey, who are these strikers we are going to get in then 😳

Haha, not here yet I’m sure but nobody will be guaranteed a starting place - that’s not how Paul Warne works.  My point was maybe Alfie May wanted an easier route to regular football 

7 minutes ago, jono said:

Dives a lot, not my kind of player. One Big centre half and any goal threat gets snuffed out

We need different types of players for different scenarios, the teams that are succesful and usually more dynamic and can win games different ways. Harder for teams to counter tactically, especially in this league.

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

.....oh dear bet that panty wad makes your eyes water 🤣

Have no idea what a panty wad is but It definitely sounds like something that would make my eyes water

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Could have been ok.  However, if your age 30, have spent 10 years playing non league and mostly League 2 football and turn down the only chance you'll get to play in front of 27-28k on a regular basis for a move to Gillingham,  you clearly don't have the balls or belief for the job.

How do we know it's not because Gillingham have made a offer and Derby haven't? Nothing to do with his ability, ambition or balls.

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

How do we know it's not because Gillingham have made a offer and Derby haven't? Nothing to do with his ability, ambition or balls.

We're clearly interested and he probably would have to wait till our brummie loving friends out the door.  Hardly pending a move to Man City is it. I said nothing about his ability. I actually said he'd be an OK signing.