Referees

Seaside Ram

3 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Surely we have heard the last from the head in the sand brigade now. It's so clear. Derby do not get games refereed impartially. I can't be bothered to debate it anymore. Today is the final straw for me . 

F### the EFL . 

If Rammie reffed it we still wouldn't of scored a goal

Rammy Ramage Rammel 

Edited by YouRams

He was awful today, but I still don't think he was necessarily the worst we've seen this season (I still have nightmares starring the Port Vale home ref).

How on earth do you point to the centre-circle because you've disallowed a goal and awarded a free-kick in 180 degrees the opposite direction from the centre-circle? (Plus the small matter of: what was it disallowed for?)

We might have got something but, like the Derby players, I stopped believing when the second went in and after that it was a procession.

13 minutes ago, jameso said:

He was awful today, but I still don't think he was necessarily the worst we've seen this season (I still have nightmares starring the Port Vale home ref).

How on earth do you point to the centre-circle because you've disallowed a goal and awarded a free-kick in 180 degrees the opposite direction from the centre-circle? (Plus the small matter of: what was it disallowed for?)

We might have got something but, like the Derby players, I stopped believing when the second went in and after that it was a procession.

Disallowed for a Didzy push on the goalkeeper. 

The linesman responsible has apparently apologised though, so everything is OK.

Just now, Rev said:

Disallowed for a Didzy push on the goalkeeper. 

The linesman responsible has apparently apologised though, so everything is OK.

Ah, another "apologies if I've got that wrong" moment!

1 hour ago, Seaside Ram said:

Surely we have heard the last from the head in the sand brigade now. It's so clear. Derby do not get games refereed impartially. I can't be bothered to debate it anymore. Today is the final straw for me . 

F### the EFL . 

Grow up

1 hour ago, Seaside Ram said:

F### the EFL . 

Final people are waking up to this fact we they hate us and we hate them.

My husband comes to all matches and has season ticket mainly not to be abandoned but isnt a mad Derby fan. He is down to earth and laughs at our bias but keeps saying this season that an EFL or a match fixing scandal will come to light. 
I dont mind losing fair and square (well I do) but too many matches this season have been totally affected by bad officiating around inconsistencies, failing to deal with cheating (their goalie knew he wouldnt have bottle to card him again for same time-wasting today) and incorrect decisions.