Derby vs Ipswich (H) Match Thread

Comrade 86

51 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Not all available tickets are shown on line. Club stated, 29000 tickets had been “issued” yesterday. There will be plenty available for walk ups today. If we get over 30k it will be a good turnout

No business is going to make it more difficult for people to buy its product than it needs to be 

7 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I have been to every home this season and the seat next to me is always vacant except for the first game v Oxford, yet it rarely seems to be available to buy - a bit annoying when asking a friend to come along. I keep wondering whether it was bought as a season ticket by someone unable to attend.

Two next to me have been empty since we came back from Covid, used to belong to a couple of old guys, they were sold match by match earlier in the season,  but not now. It will be interesting to see if they go today.

4 hours ago, RedSox said:

Can't disagree, sadly.  Still, who knows?  We might get our groove back on against a footballing side and surprise them - and ourselves!  Hope springs eternal.  I'm still reassuring myself that at least we have a team to go and support and a manager, who despite some limitations, I've really warmed to as a human being - if not a master tactician.  If we fall short this season, so what?  With a little leeway from the EFL (😂), we can start to rebuild with players that fit the model Warne wants to play in order to get out of this tinpot division.  Tension beginning to build now.  🤞  

Agree. I'm just happy to still have a club to support for now. For me this season was always about making sure we don't fall through this division as well, consolidating our position and being competitive. I would have been more than happy with top 10, so everything else has been a bonus. No bitterness or disappointment if we don't go up or make the playoffs.

COYR

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Lots of negativity and apprehension on here.

Hope that isn’t reflected in the crowd today.

Really need a big effort to get behind the team, roaring at the big tackles and clapping every attack.

COYR!

Don’t know about anybody else, but I’m going to give the little tackles a pretty good yell as well!

COYR!

1 hour ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Have you learnt nothing off B4??!!  Get her to come down here, buy her a ticket and put some more cash into coffers.  If she doesn’t want to go to the match bung her few quid to go shopping and treat her to a burger and a pint in the Standing Order later.  You travel up next Thursday evening when it’s a BH weekend, early start on Easter Monday morning and back for MK Dons.  Not enough lateral thinking 😂!!

Matchday giggles with your mates is all well and good, but there is a serious side to this conversation.
One could argue that, to truly learn from the aforementioned master, one would refrain from starting the freakin' relationship in the first place!   👀

Going to be interesting to see what team and formation Warne puts out for this one.

They’ve had a weeks break, which is a big benefit, but does he change it completely and shake things up such as going to 3 at the back, or keep a similar team and formation and tweak it.

I think he’ll go for the later, I’m hoping to see Sibs and McG in the starting lineup to offer us more goal threat.

20 hours ago, SparxTheRam said:

Hey folks, 

Sorry if posted elsewhere but attending my first game in a few seasons tomorrow and wondering where is best to park for the game? 

Are there any car parks for the businesses still on PP that allow you to pay? 

Cheers

Just in case you’re currently driving from full car park to full car park thinking “oh s**t….”

There’s always space at Darwin Place