Derby vs Ipswich (H) Match Thread

Comrade 86

Why is Mendez Laing playing playing wing back when he is quite clearly knackered?

Why is Rooney in such an exposed position?

Why is Knight DCM when he hasn't got thr touch to play in tight situations?

There is an embarrassing gap between the 2 teams. 

I can't see us winning another game other than against bottom 6 teams as there is no short term solution to our problems.

Goals change games. If we get one, it might turn around. 

If not then then we need our creative, skillful, threatening players on at half-time. In this order I'd suggest Sibley, Hourihane and Barkhuizen. But I would bring all three on at half-time to change it.

Sounds from Radio Derby as if Derby have had a good 5 minutes, so 2 Ipswich players have gone down as if shot to in an act of gamesmanship (aka cheating) to kill our momentum.

1 minute ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

To be fair we have looked like a team deemed to be in league one, lpswich look like team going somewhere.

We were a team going places a few weeks ago. You don't just suddenly become a bad team. Need to get back to what we were doing before. No idea what's happened.

Just now, Rammy03 said:

We were a team going places a few weeks ago. You don't just suddenly become a bad team. Need to get back to what we were doing before. No idea what's happened.

You become a bad team when your main tactic is to run further than the other team and then you can't because you're knackered.

It's plain to see