Derby vs Ipswich (H) Match Thread

Comrade 86

1 minute ago, SparxTheRam said:

Hey folks, 

Sorry if posted elsewhere but attending my first game in a few seasons tomorrow and wondering where is best to park for the game? 

Are there any car parks for the businesses still on PP that allow you to pay? 

Cheers

You can purchase car park permit from derby city counsel or from pride park ticket office. I think there is some but not many.

Fire place had gone and Mark's and spencers there now.

The Ipswich performance is impressively on the rise at the moment whereas ours is not. I think that the odds are against us winning this match against formidable opponents. However, I really hope that there are no boos for this team. I think that considering the past 12 months we are doing ok.

It will be a huge boost to our team if they can get 3 points out of this game, but I doubt we can beat the current odds.

However, it's such a fickle game that anything is possible. COYR! 🐏.

Hope you can give them a bloody nose tomorrow (metaphorically of course) but if not there will be no boos from me, ever. (How can supporting a team and booing a performance ever go hand in hand?) Just withdraw the applause if you think they have not put in 100% effort.🐏🐏

22 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

Hey folks, 

Sorry if posted elsewhere but attending my first game in a few seasons tomorrow and wondering where is best to park for the game? 

Are there any car parks for the businesses still on PP that allow you to pay? 

Cheers

Yes there are a few places that you can pay to park , I use one which is £5 , comming in from the m1 on a52 you head to pride park ,at the roundabout nearest club shop eaststand/ north stand corner turn right and there’s a couple of places on your right 

5 hours ago, Foreveram said:

1, 375 tickets left, mainly in the North stand and NE corner. 
53 tickets added in Block H ( cell)  in the West stand usually reserved for players families etc

Be good to see the sold out sign.

Should be 32,000 minimum then. Hope we have let the grass grow in this rain . That will slow down the passing team.Cashin to bombard them with long balls.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Should be 32,000 minimum then. Hope we have let the grass grow in this rain . That will slow down the passing team.Cashin to bombard them with long balls.

30,000 plus. Our capacity is less than 32,000 these days, after the away fans were moved into the corner, with gaps each side of them. 

2 hours ago, Miggins said:

The Ipswich performance is impressively on the rise at the moment whereas ours is not. I think that the odds are against us winning this match against formidable opponents. However, I really hope that there are no boos for this team. I think that considering the past 12 months we are doing ok.

It will be a huge boost to our team if they can get 3 points out of this game, but I doubt we can beat the current odds.

However, it's such a fickle game that anything is possible. COYR! 🐏.

Hope you can give them a bloody nose tomorrow (metaphorically of course) but if not there will be no boos from me, ever. (How can supporting a team and booing a performance ever go hand in hand?) Just withdraw the applause if you think they have not put in 100% effort.🐏🐏

I never boo and I never consider any opponent as formidable especially in the third division - I fully expect us to win this game 

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I never boo and I never consider any opponent as formidable especially in the third division - I fully expect us to win this game 

Good for you @Sparkle!  I am looking at the game statistically, but football is a fickle game and if the crowd get behind the team and perhaps we get an early lead then statistics can go out of the window. I wish I could share your enthusiasm but I'll be very happy if you are right.

Whatever the result tomorrow we have some easier matches coming up so perhaps we can build up some much needed points. To the playoffs and beyond!

Buzz Lightyear To Infinity And Beyond GIF

21 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Go balls out. Two wingers, two strikers, four in midfield and Sibley behind.   Stick Davies at the back on his own.  He'll only be scratching his arse when we're 4 up at half time anyway.

You’ve had enough, go to bed.

10 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Club stated 29000 tickets “issued” so far

18 hours ago, Foreveram said:

1, 375 tickets left, mainly in the North stand and NE corner. 
53 tickets added in Block H ( cell)  in the West stand usually reserved for players families etc

Be good to see the sold out sign.

Just had a quick count up of how many tickets are left, to save anyone else doing it. I make it about 1,100. I think, for some reason probably related to Birmingham City, our capacity is well done from what it used to be under police advice. With a full away end it should be easier to work out. 🐏