Derby vs Ipswich (H) Match Thread

Comrade 86

5 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

It’s a case of 1 team full of frees and loans and one team built over 3 years with good money and with a manager there over a year, we have a manager in since October. Clear to see the difference

It was blatantly clear for the first 25 minutes but I would say we were on top for the final 15 minutes. Hence the fake injuries and time wasting to break up our momentum.

There number 10 looks a nasty piece of work. 

6 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Looking good after a very poor start. Should be level shame McG didn’t put it away.

Expect to see a lot of time wasting second half if we carry on playing the way we have.

Dare I say Collins has had a decent game too.

Yes best game for ages. Done well

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

It was blatantly clear for the first 25 minutes but I would say we were on top for the final 15 minutes. Hence the fake injuries and time wasting to break up our momentum.

There number 10 looks a nasty piece of work. 

Best mates with ref though

9 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

It’s a case of 1 team full of frees and loans and one team built over 3 years with good money and with a manager there over a year, we have a manager in since October. Clear to see the difference

What isn't clear is after Warne finding a way to be unbeaten for 16(?) games on the trot why try what he's doing today?

Watching that Cashin challenge again..red card all day, lucky for him the attacker that he elbowed didn't roll around making a big deal out of it..fair play to him because it was a really horrible challenge that deserved a red. I guess it was also lucky it was only 2 minutes in.

Edited by Yani P

Ipswich have a more balanced side than us, which is understandable given the different parameters we are working to.

Ipswich can spend big on fees and wages, whereas we are having to work under restrictions and with a squad that has a few glaring holes.

Warne experimented with the starting XI. It hasn’t worked on the whole. Let’s see if he can change things up in the second half.

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What isn't clear is after Warne finding a way to be unbeaten for 16(?) games on the trot why try what he's doing today?

Once you dislike someone you just pick pick pick.....If he didn't change things you'd moan ...when he does change things....guess what?? You moan!