Derby vs Ipswich (H) Match Thread

Comrade 86

Just now, sage said:

You become a bad team when your main tactic is to run further than the other team and then you can't because you're knackered.

It's plain to see

But even in that unbeaten run we were playing well with the ball and moving it really well. It wasn't just about the running. We were also able to keep the back door shut. Recently it's all gone to pot.

15 minutes ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

To be fair we have looked like a team deemed to be in league one, lpswich look like team going somewhere.

It’s a case of 1 team full of frees and loans and one team built over 3 years with good money and with a manager there over a year, we have a manager in since October. Clear to see the difference

Edited by Barney1991

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

What are you on about? I’ve not been able to get to many games recently as I broke my leg so I’m genuinely interested if it’s fatigue / lethargy or downing tools.

put your tinfoil hat away

I just don't know what made you leap to that conclusion it just seemed utterly random. 

4 minutes ago, Yani P said:

All that time-wasting they add 3 minutes..

That's exactly why teams do it. Officials are just weak.

And when the two players were down for two or three minutes to time waste, why weren't they made to leave the field after "treatment"? Surely that's a plain "error of law" on the part of the referee?