Morecambe (H) Sat 4th Feb

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

Man was just mentioned Wycombe next weekend, I f****** hope we f****** continue this form and smash the f*** out of Wycombe. Because it's f****** Wycombe, I feel my language is justified, apologies if anyone is offended (unless you are a Wycombe fan)

It is entirely justified

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

Man was just mentioned Wycombe next weekend, I f****** hope we f****** continue this form and smash the f*** out of Wycombe. Because it's f****** Wycombe, I feel my language is justified, apologies if anyone is offended (unless you are a Wycombe fan)

Yeah we need to give those lot some payback

David McGoldrick - what a hero and what a signing!! Well done to everyone there today, fans and players. But especially for our league one Guardiola!!!  How amazing it felt to see thunderbird 5 today. COYR ???!! What a match and what a score. It's looking really good for the play offs but there are still many matches to come. Let's enjoy today and remember where we were this time last year. How I love this club.

What do you say other than it was an absolutely fabulous performance with everyone contributing. Could have been double figures, but their keeper made some very good saves.

Standouts we’re McG (obviously), Knight and Dobbin, everyone else a 7 out of 10 or even better. The work rate when 5 up was so impressive 

Glad Collins got a goal, should do his confidence good.