Harvey White - signed on-loan for rest of the season

Heisenberg

We need everyone we can get, but we already have Collins as a false 9. Was hoping for some hairy arsed, aggressive, hard running box to box player as we already have too many nice boys who can pass a ball but can’t run fast or far enough. But with all the restrictions we’re are prolly years from attracting that type of player. We do however need more Knights and less Birds.

15 minutes ago, Matchday Fred said:

We need everyone we can get, but we already have Collins as a false 9. Was hoping for some hairy arsed, aggressive, hard running box to box player as we already have too many nice boys who can pass a ball but can’t run fast or far enough. But with all the restrictions we’re are prolly years from attracting that type of player. We do however need more Knights and less Birds.

White is a midfielder, not a false 9.

12 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I've done a deep dive on him, it was actually two seasons ago when he was at Portsmouth. They felt that he was technically a good footballer, but struggled to have an impact on games.

He's since remained at Spurs, been a part of their first team, albeit appearances have been sparse. Mourinho was actually the first to integrate him into the first team picture. He's only made one appearances this season, despite being on the bench a couple of times, he played DM against Arsenal last week in a 2-1 win (U21 level). 

He looks in a similar mould to Liam Thompson. I'm sure he will prove to be a good player to have, but the last position I expected us to make a move - unless, of course, Bird is out until April (for example). 

I feel optimistic about this (ok I usually do ?) .. But if he was 19 and now 2 years have passed, Spurs got him back, he’s knocking on the door of the squad. Think how Bird, Knight Tommo and Sibs have changed over 2 years !