Harvey White - signed on-loan for rest of the season

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Looks a talented lad. Smart bit of business and a well-timed one too. Heart sank when I saw Max was injured, but feeling rather less concerned after this lad's admittedly brief cameo. Another feather in the cap for Warne.

Looked a good player when he came on didn’t give the ball away and sprayed it around to good effect. Admittedly Morecambe had gone by then but it will be interesting to see how he does against a more aggressive and pressing team.

Feeling very optimistic about HW, i am hoping he’s someone he can help us to control the game a little more, especially when we are ahead and need to keep possession, control the game and frustrate the opposition.

He was afforded the freedom of the stadium by the time he came on, but he did make the most of it. Could tell he had a good first touch, a bit of vision about him and was eager to pass and move. Looked like he would keep the ball ticking really well. Was unlucky not score with Korey's great save, even moreso than the free kick. Very impressed, despite the easy circumstances.

12 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

You can normally tell straight away from a players first touch and then what he does next and instantly, you knew he was in control of the ball and always gave himself a couple of options. 

I said to my lad within 2 minutes of him being on the pitch 'this lad looks very good'. 

Yes, I felt the same. Not the same energy as Springit but more deft. Can clearly play a long pass and looks for the game changing pass. Also .. blindingly clear now that he can hit a ball where he wants it to go. (Always useful for a footballer ?) FK’s and long passes. He has some skills above the ordinary. Is he a battler as well ? Not sure yet but I guess we’re going to find out pretty soon. UTR ?

8 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

What makes you think hes lightweight? If anything i thought completely opposite, used his body really well and put himself i between their players and the ball numinous amount of times to win us the ball back

He is undoubtedly skinny. Whether he is strong we will see as he plays more matches.

He certainly looks like he can play, and I’m hoping he’ll be an important part of our run-in.

On 06/02/2023 at 09:39, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

You can normally tell straight away from a players first touch and then what he does next and instantly, you knew he was in control of the ball and always gave himself a couple of options. 

I said to my lad within 2 minutes of him being on the pitch 'this lad looks very good'. 

I remember saying the same thing when I first saw Will Hughes