Merry Christmas

Woodley Ram

Merry Christmas to all Rams fans around the world, all the players and staff associated with this great club of ours and especially to our owner, Mr Clowes, who without whom, there would have been no DCFC at this special time of year. Have a fantastic time everyone. I for one am looking forward to what is going to be a memorable 2023! UTR!

I think David Clowes gave us all an early Christmas present this year, so I’m not asking for much else.

Would like to get hold of Santa’s work schedule and cross off the following households:-

Kirchners, Gibsons, Couhigs, all the EFL board, Fake Sheikh ( probably doesn’t do Christmas) Ploppys.

2022 eh?

It was the worst of years and the best of years.

I may have nicked that from somewhere!

We nearly died, it seemed half the football world wanted us to, from the hierarchy of the EFL to absolute chancers and grifters like Steve Gibson. I will always despise Rick Parry and Gibson. Despicable human beings who represent pretty much everything that is wrong with this world. Grubby, greedy little men who think they are above everyone else with no empathy for ordinary people.

We fought. Our support was unprecedented, unbelievable, superb, every game until the end of the season was the best I've ever seen. There were games toward the end where I just stood in the middle of the South Stand and marvelled at every stand singing as one, it was emotional, uplifting, it made me proud to be a Derby fan, proud to be from this beautiful, wonderful, part of the country.

The march on the day of the Birmingham match. Those of us who were there will never forget it. Looking back from the flyover near the station and seeing the road full all the way back to Traffic Street......its a wide road!

We've had our Christmas present, our club survived thanks to our unconditional support which I believe convinced David Clowes to step in and do what most of us would have done if we could.

Merry Christmas to all of you, keep the faith and get behind the Rams at every game you can get to.

?