Portsmouth (A) Fri 18th Nov 2022

17 hours ago, Carlin said:

Cool.  Safe journey.

They sell programmes outside the stadium yeah.

There are a few burger vans around yeah. There's a couple on Goldsmith Avenue, one at the end of the road on the corner close to the fratton end.

The closest burger van for you though will be right near the away end near your entrance. About 100 yards away.  From your entrance point at the away turnstiles, you don't walk east behind the away stand to it, instead you take a left to the west away from the stadium and you'll see it. Lots of good food there. 

@B4ev6is They do indeed. 
Animation Flipping GIF by linastopmotion

Feels like a big game, this does. I feel like we are a better side than Pompey, or have the latent ability to be so, but as ever, I do worry about the effect of what is a packed schedule on the legs of some of our elder statesmen. I'm plumping for a hard fought win by a single goal, but I'd acknowledge that Mr Warne is hamstrung with injuries and a draw would be a decent result IMO.

COYR

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Feels like a big game, this does. I feel like we are a better side than Pompey, or have the latent ability to be so, but as ever, I do worry about the effect of what is a packed schedule on the legs of some of our elder statesmen. I'm plumping for a hard fought win by a single goal, but I'd acknowledge that Mr Warne is hamstrung with injuries and a draw would be a decent result IMO.

COYR

I don’t know enough about Pompey to say we are currently better than them. They are certainly very good at home.

5 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

COYR

I too fear this may be 1 game too far in what has been a grueling schedule. Not sure if Pompey have had a similar run of games in such a short period of time. If so then PWs motivational skills may just navigate us to a positive result in this one. 

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I too fear this may be 1 game too far in what has been a grueling schedule. Not sure if Pompey have had a similar run of games in such a short period of time. If so then PWs motivational skills may just navigate us to a positive result in this one. 

Maybe he will give them a spoon as well as a mug if they do good things. 
Meme Reaction GIF by ProBit Global