Paul Warne appointed as Head Coach

Nuwtfly

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I tend to think the new owner would have got rid of him if he was useless - he may leave in time but currently he must be doing his job?

I can’t see Pearce being involved in any football decisions , just a money man ? If he is useless then DC will get rid as soon as he outlives his usefulness. 

Hopefully PW can hit the ground running and put some people's minds at ease with regards to his tactics.

Yes, Rotherham did play long ball when he first started, but it seems as though he was phasing that out as he built his squad and acquired better quality players. With the team he has here then I hope he gets the tactics right to suit their skill levels.

Being a former fitness coach, I hope it sees the team being able to put in high quality performances for the full 90 mins.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I wasn’t thinking of the Hair Island.

Im talking of your man Jim Smith, proper slap head.

He should be all of our man, the blokes a legend, but you’re not telling me McClaren wasn’t bald, can’t count that as hair.

If you have to apply sunscreen to your head, you’re bald. 

14 minutes ago, David said:

Head coach, not manager. Would assume another appointment will be made soon then, someone in charge of recruitment.

As his back room staff (coaches) are coming with him - does that mean that LR may be lined up for the recruitment role ?

I think the majority of the recruits this summer fit the bill better than some previous windows - is this down to LR?

Just now, U.M. said:

As his back room staff (coaches) are coming with him - does that mean that LR may be lined up for the recruitment role ?

I think the majority of the recruits this summer fit the bill better than some previous windows - is this down to LR?

That would work, Liam whilst not a manager or head coach (just yet) it would be fitting to reward his loyalty to DCFC ???

1 minute ago, David said:

He should be all of our man, the blokes a legend, but you’re not telling me McClaren wasn’t bald, can’t count that as hair.

If you have to apply sunscreen to your head, you’re bald. 

I know his period was when you started watching, that’s what i meant.

You can’t apply sunscreen to a comb over, it would look all wet.

Anyway, Welcome to PW, that’s great initials btw, hope it brings us luck.

2 minutes ago, U.M. said:

Not the craziest idea, depends on where his head is at with being a number 1 I guess, been pretty adamant that’s where he sees himself.

6 minutes ago, U.M. said:

Wasn't it more down to that bloke who went and joined Rooney at DC Utd?